inform a noob 257 LJ

Started by krakenz
29/09/2008 18:27
Page 2 of 2
krakenz01/10/2008 07:51

I don't know much, but do scripts to the whole longjump for you including pre strafe? because it really didn't look like a computer was doing them, it he has a certain style.

Grrr01/10/2008 13:59

Originally posted by krakenz
I don't know much, but do scripts to the whole longjump for you including pre strafe? because it really didn't look like a computer was doing them, it he has a certain style.


there are different kinds of scripts.. so it could be a script :>

lonewolf VIP01/10/2008 18:02

if i remember right, phantom man was oTcHeCo. I will see the demo and compare the style of jump.

but maybe these underground cheaters, who have 272 cj records.

Trolis01/10/2008 20:09

He said 258 lj rec stats or block ?

lonewolf VIP01/10/2008 23:35

can't' see, needs some hns models I think.

Dragon02/10/2008 10:42

phantom had a cheated wr on megabhop

=HENRY=02/10/2008 17:39

Originally posted by Trolis
He said 258 lj rec stats or block ?


Nubby-_-02/10/2008 17:58

Cannot continue without model models/lethalgaming/lethal_gaming_deafult.mdl, disconnecting.
upload mdl pls

krakenz03/10/2008 06:28(edited 03/10/2008 06:29)

theres probably more than that one, just join the server 118.127.0.229:27019 and they will DL

its not from his POV btw, I got a demo of him LJing in first person

Extract03/10/2008 13:31

Originally posted by NOEL!
Who are zenkii.hns? Random 100aa people using uber devscripts to jump far?


Dunno if they script, but basically all of them got 'lj-recs' 255+ stats, but they do play 100aa. Good at lj/cj - sucky at hns.

ONT: Sick if he got 256 :S 10 or 100aa?

DiDo-Grecord holder03/10/2008 17:21

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
Originally posted by krakenz
hi guys,
I am a noob ok, that out of the way.
I was JUST playing in a LJ server with a finnish guy who said his LJ record was 258, and he was getting 254, 255, and even got a 257 on the stats in like a 2 minute time period, is this really standard or even possible? was he scripting or something? I have a demo of it if anyone wants to sus out its legitimacy...

thanks!

official world record is 255, as we all know, so imo a scripter or whatever..

ye +1 no demo ... no prooof !

krakenz04/10/2008 10:33

considering he nailed 257 256 255 stats pretty easily, it isn't hard to believe.

=HENRY=04/10/2008 21:14

i believe to my eyes

Satsarn09/10/2008 20:49(edited 09/10/2008 20:55)

memory of Phantom =)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.271

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.