I have an idea?

Started by oTcHeTo
11/10/2008 22:12
Page 1 of 2
oTcHeTo11/10/2008 22:12

well I have an idea , can mappers make a lot of climb/shoot maps .. something like italy italy2 dust4ever .. but with some easy climb in the beginning , the idea is to advertise xj on this maps (a little advertise on each map) so more people will come and practice climbing bhoping and so on

chikito11/10/2008 22:51

Great idea, i would love to play a map like that.

NeMiQ2212/10/2008 00:23

If you mean something like this http://www.troubl3m4k3r.ch/@files/counterstrike/maps/bhopmaps/mlg_dustbhop.rar than I agree and would like to see more like this one.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #212/10/2008 09:41

Kreedz actually made map like this, but tbh it kinda sucked :P

If I'd made a real good shooting map, I wouldn't infect it with kz :D

Grrr12/10/2008 20:14(edited 14/10/2008 19:14)

de_inferno and de_cpl_mill are something like climb/shoot maps, but there are some very hard jumps :/
de_nuke has easier jumps like r2r and to the big rock :) , so +1

lonewolf VIP13/10/2008 14:29

de_inferno bomb 1 site <333

veer24/11/2008 12:56(edited 25/11/2008 21:55)

make a map where if you are good at climbing then you can get to places quicker and you get the advantage for shooting

for example on nuke when you make redrock the guys who play outside are like omgz wtf when you are up there quick and you usually kill them

NOEL25/11/2008 19:08

Originally posted by veer
make a map where if you are good at climbing then you can get to places quicker and you get the advantage for shooting

for example oh nuke when you make redrock the guys who play outside are like omgz wtf when you are up there quick and you usually kill them


if we're talking public servers, they are more like "omgz wtf BAN BAN BAN" and 2 secs later "kicked and banned" and in the console the reason is "skywalking" - LMAO.

kafds26/11/2008 04:00

NOEL!, in what kind of publics do you play in? Seriously.

I think this is a good idea and if I had the competence to do proper maps that look better than Mario in the late 80s I'd seriously start making a bunch of these maps.

I have alot of ideas but they're made with MS Paint and I fear that I would get laughed at. :-D

lonewolf VIP10/12/2008 19:31

ms paint pwns, show it ;)

ALFRED ftw!14/12/2008 03:40

make a map with invisible walls, no light and kill triggers everywhere and let's see who first get the WR.

$iw14/12/2008 04:36

awesome idea, i really like it.

Mappers, make 100 og these trickjump/practice maps!!!

rainbowcyan14/12/2008 04:37

I think someone can make a ladder map,and see who are the fastest climbing ladders

wRath` mapper14/12/2008 05:10

Yeah I think you have an idea!

zyllEE17/12/2008 17:40

Originally posted by rainbowcyan
I think someone can make a ladder map,and see who are the fastest climbing ladders

that'd be fun

leggie17/12/2008 18:57

zyllee would have the wr before the map was made!

Grrr05/01/2009 22:06

something like this http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmzhdg (inferno) C'MON GUYS !

qewi06/01/2009 01:11

Originally posted by IchWill
something like this http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmzhdg (inferno) C'MON GUYS !

gief script i wanna pwn nubs on some random german botserver! ;pDOEd

Ryderc06/01/2009 14:52

Easy script :o But nice in FFA :)

qewi06/01/2009 15:17(edited 06/01/2009 15:18)

Originally posted by Ryderc
Easy script :o But nice in FFA :)

cool, never said anything about how hard it is '-.- just said that i wanted it =PP can you make one for me? just to pwn some randoms on a gay pubserver :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.