I have an idea?

Started by oTcHeTo
11/10/2008 22:12
Page 2 of 2
Ryderc06/01/2009 16:00

I can't send this script, I made it with script lj for "friend" and I have created a lot of problem :)

But you can search lj script on web, and learn how modified and adapted this, if you are motivated :)

lalevUl06/01/2009 16:34

Ryderc can u upload your coolest script demos? :) so fun to watch

Grrr06/01/2009 21:38

would be interesting to see your scripting level :d

Ryderc06/01/2009 22:16(edited 06/01/2009 22:16)

No problem, give me the time to made 4 or 5 real tricks, and I show you :)

qewi06/01/2009 23:12

Originally posted by Ryderc
I can't send this script, I made it with script lj for "friend" and I have created a lot of problem :)

But you can search lj script on web, and learn how modified and adapted this, if you are motivated :)

i kinda know how to make simple lj/cj script's etc but i dont have the time to do it, i dont find it fun to make scripts ;-P

Ryderc07/01/2009 00:39

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2g11l9

I find that test the script, and win unit by unit and search how win gain is fun :)
For the tricks, this is maybe less fun, but made a ubertricks is really good x)

akM07/01/2009 01:43

Nice scripts ryd, Ichwill was getting his speed faster tho i think?

Grrr07/01/2009 10:15

nice demos, esp the combo on "TJD2" ..aand u could improve your scripts :)

Ryderc07/01/2009 14:01(edited 07/01/2009 18:18)

And the combo on TJD2 are not ended, I want made the 256 TJ on the right, but this is really close, and with a 260 I haven't made it :(


And yes I can probably improve my script, but I'm blocked for the moment, I don't know how you made your MCJ running, and how you make bigger distance than me :P

Yes akM, ichwill won more speed faster with MultiCountJump running :)

Edit: I found your 269LJ Ichwill, How did you make 7 straff in more than me :o, after improve my script I can made 265 lj, but with 30 straff :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.