reSPECT & .kropeq tj/kz movie

13/10/2008 17:41
Page 1 of 3
яєsρєcт13/10/2008 17:41(edited 17/10/2008 16:46)

Hi. I want to share with you a movie of me and kropeq. Like the topis says, it's about trickjumping and kz on random maps. We're not elite, so don't expect 1337 movie. Same with editing, but I hope you enjoy just a bit :)

HQ Download:
FileFactory
FileFront (thanks to CArlos)
Sendspace (thanks to CArlos)

YouTubEE

Info:
Length: 11 mins.
Video format: MP4
Codec: x264
Size 281mb

Gaytube and more mirrors soon.

P.s. Movie's name was just a test, but later I used to it and was too lazy to change it :o

ehlak13/10/2008 17:45(edited 14/10/2008 23:31)

Soon = today ?

EDIT: have already download it and it was really nice movie ;D the music,jumps,edit and evrything was great :D gj!!1

Originally posted by ehlak
Soon = today ?


Possible

nikitich moviemaker13/10/2008 18:07(edited 13/10/2008 21:17)

80-90 kbps speed @ filefactory, not bad. will comment this after a hour.
EDIT: hmm jumps were skilled, but please stop using so many cjs ) its boring. Edit was badly ( problems with resolution ) gj anyway ;]

st@mbeto. mapper13/10/2008 19:08

this is good, me 35-40 :D

loopah13/10/2008 19:10(edited 13/10/2008 19:10)

it aight, ~250kb/s

wRath` mapper13/10/2008 19:31

Decent movie! You guys are pretty skilled :P
Very good editing and music was nice too.
Only negative thing I can say is that most of the jumps were old and already shown in many other movies.

7/10

ova13/10/2008 20:11(edited 13/10/2008 20:14)

edited.
I cut the text ... eventualy i found the download button . il comment after down .

HeBTeMy13/10/2008 20:37(edited 13/10/2008 20:39)

Hey Now,Hey Now :D. reSPECT's part was better for me,anyway gj both ;)

EDIT: Also there was some new trickjumps for me :p

SiMen.alex13/10/2008 20:39

Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium for instant access.

kzro`sn00p13/10/2008 20:41

Originally posted by alex.cN
Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium for instant access.


mtoboiii8000 mapper13/10/2008 20:47

GJ guys! Really was one of the movies in the last time i didnt quit after 30 secs, even though some demos were old jumps! 8/10 n1

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. And for those who can't download it; just wank the link untill slots will be free. I'll edit with gaytube soon tho.

Stabilot13/10/2008 21:44(edited 13/10/2008 21:44)

600kb/s

cHoseN ♥13/10/2008 21:46

I've downloaded it with 200kb/s
Nice movie 10/10 :)

kafds13/10/2008 21:46

Nice, I was waiting for something new and good - good job both, hate to admit it but there were a couple of jumps I didn't know beforehand. ;)

9/10

tiehjay ^_# √13/10/2008 23:06

1200kb/s :D

dloading, comment later or tomorrow (edit)

qewi13/10/2008 23:07

the movie was okay, many old jumps with heavier weapons.

$iw14/10/2008 02:01

some of those bhop combos looks like 100aa :S

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.