reSPECT & .kropeq tj/kz movie

13/10/2008 17:41
Page 2 of 3

Originally posted by Siw
some of those bhop combos looks like 100aa :S

Please...

$iw14/10/2008 02:36

plz, add [email protected] and send demos

PepoMerca14/10/2008 02:44

very enjoyable, gj

lalevUl14/10/2008 03:44

The movie was alright.
gj

Originally posted by Siw
plz, add [email protected] and send demos

I don't have msn. Tell me which demo you want and I post it here...

TT.14/10/2008 13:42

nice jumps good editing,
i just did not like music especially part2
9/10

kaynerecord holder14/10/2008 13:53

I really liked this one.. 10/10

$iw14/10/2008 14:11

that bhop combo with 06:20 and 05:30

Stabilot14/10/2008 14:20

really nice respect 9/10

makes me wanna play again :)

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Siw
that bhop combo with 06:20 and 05:30


-link-
I'm not sure which one is 5:30 for you, so I'm giving you two demos about 5:30. Share results with us =)

zNife15/10/2008 14:46

Great movie dudes ;) Jumps : 7/10 Edit : 8/10 Music 10/10 :D

mats133715/10/2008 15:08

lol gj :D nice movie :)

<3 KZPL!!!! :D

kochane boty ;D

rad15/10/2008 15:36

gj reSPECT gj .kropeq :P 9/10

sry for spam, but youtubEE added in first post, so lazy bitches can watch too! ^^,

yYy.Je PR@BR@17/10/2008 17:53

ok
very nice intro ! <3
respect... sorry , but u part is very bad... stupid music and many old tricks >< absence of synchronisation ... sorry :(

kropeq !!! woot very nice song <3
nice new tricks <3
good synchronisation!!!



Respect , i don`t wish to offend you ! U are very nice jumper etc


general estimation is 7/10


ENJOY!!!

Originally posted by yYy.Je
ok
very nice intro ! <3
respect... sorry , but u part is very bad... stupid music and many old tricks >< absence of synchronisation ... sorry :(

kropeq !!! woot very nice song <3
nice new tricks <3
good synchronisation!!!



Respect , i don`t wish to offend you ! U are very nice jumper etc


general estimation is 7/10


ENJOY!!!



THANK YOU! Now kropeq stop wank me that everybody likes mine part more! :D

mucholote17/10/2008 18:48

Nice movie both of you.

Hey can you send me the demo of the rats1337 jump at 7:40. I've been trying to do that one with no luck :)

BAEVERN^17/10/2008 19:05

nice movie u guys ! :)

liked the music and the edit and the jumps ! ;>

Originally posted by mucholote
Nice movie both of you.

Hey can you send me the demo of the rats1337 jump at 7:40. I've been trying to do that one with no luck :)


I guess you meant 1337_assault. Here you go: -clickmeh-

Nartan17/10/2008 21:03

Whats the first song? The intro song

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.