[unsupported] KZ Stats

Started by SchlumPF
20/10/2008 11:53
Page 19 of 23
nucLeaR29/03/2009 21:58(edited 29/03/2009 21:59)

Ok you solved the problem with Kz_longjumps2 rooms but 2 and 3 are still avaible

You should do somehow that when you do more than 3 ducks in CJ to show up as Multi CJ and not to enter in DCJ top

Also try to do something with Starfe-counter it's annoying to see with 1 less strafe .. i lost my 8th strafe cause of it ! ...

PS: No one's judging you ;)

tolsty29/03/2009 23:07(edited 31/03/2009 16:05)

OK heres the extreme step up :D
check my last post
*added strafestats
*fixed strafecounter
*fixed some server freeze problems
P.S. took the strafecountercode from jumpstats
@ nuclear, what would you say, if i just rename doublecj to multicj ? xD

Gnomas29/03/2009 23:24

dude it's amazing, but now if i disable kzstats strafestats is still enabled :D

tolsty30/03/2009 01:33(edited 31/03/2009 16:05)

fixed...
check my last post
btw you can use cmd /strafestats
and connect enable cvar kz_stats_strafestats 1 / set 0 to disable

Oddi^30/03/2009 06:00

Just leave it DCJ, no matter how many ducks you do. It's better that way I think... But I gotta say, very nice job, tolsty! Your a great coder :) And I like it how you listen to other people while developing it. Keep up with the good work!

tolsty30/03/2009 14:46

thanks for the good feedback :)

Oddi^30/03/2009 16:00

You deserve it :) By the way, strafestats are not working. I tried typing /strafestat but it only said: "Strafestats are now enabled" but it didn't show anything...

kielorz30/03/2009 16:03

good job keep on coding!!

tolsty30/03/2009 17:04(edited 01/04/2009 19:51)

thats odd, everythings shows up to me O_o
mby try this check my last post
pic: http://img.lejup.lv/images/1238426519.jpg
pic fail: http://img.lejup.lv/images/1238426661.jpg

Oddi^30/03/2009 18:49

Well I did something quick, it doesn't show strafestats even thought I wrote /strafestat and there reads its enabled, this is with that plugin you uploaded there.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8493/kzlongjumps20014.png

tolsty30/03/2009 19:01(edited 30/03/2009 19:01)

try removing the speedometer, it might be the fault

Oddi^30/03/2009 19:54

Would it be possible to make it work with the speedometer? :S

tolsty30/03/2009 21:39

ill fix that later, first ill fix the dcjprestrafe in top bug..

nucLeaR30/03/2009 22:01(edited 30/03/2009 22:09)

Wow you did it fast and nice , but wouldn't be nicer if you'd make it like in kz_ljs_xm , I mean Strafe number (1,2,3) , Strafe max-speed ( 10.000 , 9.821 , 0.000) and Sync %

I'm telling this because seeing max-speed of every strafe it's better then seeing max-speed of whole jump after each strafe.. because some people wanna improve theirs strafes and they don't get where the problem is or where he gains too low max-speed

About the MCJ it's not my project , it's yours so you decide if you'll make something about it , I just say that DCJ (Double CountJump) isn't same thing as Triple ,Quad etc.

It's just an idea because i'm really sn00b at scripting/coding ;)


What can i say : Good job

tolsty30/03/2009 23:34(edited 31/03/2009 16:04)

okay heres the final one( i hope so :D)
check my last post
*fixed tops
*fixed strafestats message to appear
*added kz_stats.cfg

craigM31/03/2009 00:57(edited 31/03/2009 00:58)

I have a problem with it. I keep making more and more jumps, but sometimes it just doesnt give stats. Is it cause I run it on lan? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Oh, and I dont get bhop stats at all.

Oddi^31/03/2009 06:41

Did you put it on the top of all other 3rd party plugins in plugins.ini?

tolsty31/03/2009 10:58(edited 01/04/2009 19:52)

Found some more bugs :P
*fixed bhop on bhop block detection bug
*fixed failed jump in top
*fixed some hudmessage issues
*added wierdjump top

download:
check my last post

P.S. read teh readme

craigM31/03/2009 16:32

Originally posted by Oddi^
Did you put it on the top of all other 3rd party plugins in plugins.ini?


I am very sorry to ask this question. I've found that file, but I aint sure what to put in it.

Currently it has:
win32 addons\amxmodx\dlls\amxmodx_mm.dll
win32 addons\HookMod\dlls\HookMod_MM.dll
win32 addons\axn\dlls\axn_mm.dll

Hook and axn is working properly. But my ljstats isnt. :/

tolsty31/03/2009 17:12(edited 31/03/2009 17:16)

you dont have to add it here, you added it in metamod plugins.ini.
Go to addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini
and add there in a new line
above all 3rd party plugins, add it like this
example:
; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
kz_stats_tolsty.amxx
kz_ljs_xm.amxx
prokreedz.amxx

if you extracted it correctly, everything should work, to disable/enable things, edit amxmodx/configs/kz_stats.cfg

Page 19 of 23

Please log in to post replies.