Music while jumping...

Started by kaynerecord holder
24/10/2008 16:49
Page 2 of 8
dLx24/10/2008 19:31(edited 24/10/2008 19:32)

Old songs Vodka'Boy :D

I listen to ASOT ^^ cuz im more interested in the song than jumping^^so i dont get stressed out when falling :)

pd24/10/2008 20:03

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=JHSR6baVGFo
sometimes.

NeMiQ2224/10/2008 20:19(edited 24/10/2008 20:20)

Originally posted by akkord
i listen to the footsteps of my cs dude

I don't like listening to any music.
Dunno why but I have to listen footsteps, without sound I usually suck and can't KZ very well.

wRath` mapper24/10/2008 20:31

I listen to whatever is playing on my winamp, I am listening every time I am on the PC.

Extract24/10/2008 21:12

@ajR
of ALL the good hiphop in the world, you choose the girliest, most annoying voice you could find!? :s

Anyway, i too mostly listen to rap. T.I's record Paper Trail is playing in my WinAmp ATM :)

c0ld^24/10/2008 21:16

I listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uhZVqdHx8k!
:))

ajR`24/10/2008 22:01(edited 24/10/2008 22:01)

Originally posted by Nikkah
@ajR
of ALL the good hiphop in the world, you choose the girliest, most annoying voice you could find!? :s


I listen to tons of shit, you can't judge by one song they post. You're obviously retarded.

lalevUl24/10/2008 22:11

In Flames mostly

Extract24/10/2008 22:25(edited 24/10/2008 22:29)

Originally posted by ajR`
Originally posted by Nikkah
@ajR
of ALL the good hiphop in the world, you choose the girliest, most annoying voice you could find!? :s


I listen to tons of shit, you can't judge by one song they post. You're obviously retarded.


Why would i be retarded because i think that a song you listen to is bad?

But if you obviously think you listen to good music, why do you post the most mainstream shit there is?

Extract24/10/2008 22:28(edited 24/10/2008 22:28)

*Doublepost*

mezZ1a24/10/2008 22:35

dudes you cant play kz without this shit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWNryvzvzUU
best for for kz:D

mjuuh24/10/2008 23:26

Cant play kz with music :E

Vyrus24/10/2008 23:35

Originally posted by mjuuh
Cant play kz with music :E

Can't play any game WITHOUT music. :E

lalevUl25/10/2008 01:32

ajR` haha akon.. wow he suck, he sounds the SAME in every fucking song.. theres no artist I hate more then that guy.. and ajR` Im not judging u, just saying that I think he sux, so no need to call me retard, your 21 after all..
PS: act like it..

pLaguE^25/10/2008 01:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GAh-LXVw8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T5ImkP8pnM&feature=related

wut i like :)

Ratmen25/10/2008 02:02

i listen linkin park and some argentinians bands
i luv this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWD_UFp2kJo
s2

ajR`25/10/2008 02:44

You're telling me to grow up because of a song I listen to? You must be retarded...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSTkwNfguk

Nitsuga25/10/2008 03:45

Originally posted by kayne
Hi

what kind of music do you guys listen to while playing kz?
:D



I listening to Cas haley and that kind of music, it doesnt make me angry when I'm falling :-(

-link-


Edit; this thread maybe sounds gay, but I had to :D



the best =)

StormZz25/10/2008 04:30

Standup for the champions at goldbhop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEp1EOQFtk8&feature=related

qweek25/10/2008 05:41

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by qewi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azG73vcpxIM&feature=related

you cant get angry while listening to this!

that's the best song ever btw, can anybody actually translate that :D?

I knew the whole chorus in english before, it's like i met a teddybear and stuf, cant remember xD

Page 2 of 8

Please log in to post replies.