Music while jumping...
cmon guys
this is the shit
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI
Originally posted by alex.cNcmon guys
this is the shit
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI
I got pwnt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O9Np06F2ZM
original sin ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRq1TYCiFE&feature=related
KREEDZ-MAPS:
Word Up
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1q-k-uN73Gk
BHOP
I Know You Got Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMFcdbW_TE&feature=related
LJ & TRICKJUMPING
The Antidote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqahaURKs0Y
CHILL
Misery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTM37-OwnI
Drum'n'Bass is best for kz :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBV4J65UJ4E <3
Can't listen to music cuz then I lag =(=(=(
Would've listen if I could. Which media players are you guys using?
Originally posted by KraeftCan't listen to music cuz then I lag =(=(=(
Would've listen if I could. Which media players are you guys using?
winamp for music
wmp / vlc for moviEz
iTunes ftw.
- http://www.neradio.se/
- http://www.playdio.se/playdio/
____________
Or just shuffle in itunes.
foobar2000 and http://www.puresound.fm/listen_14.m3u
h-h-h-h-hardcore you pussy motherfuckers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_07tBeCc4
Originally posted by leggieOriginally posted by qewihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azG73vcpxIM&feature=related
you cant get angry while listening to this!
that's the best song ever btw, can anybody actually translate that :D?
Too lazy to translate it fully, but chorus:
Once I found a teddy bear from my backyard underneath (some) soil
I was amazed and I felt bad, teddy bear looked like a bream.
Or well... something like that :P
dude you're all wrong.
this is the shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyje1N6TYlc
EDIT: AMIRITE?
Tiesto:
Elements of Life (remixed)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nut0h0mgQys&feature=related
Greek music every time I play cs. <3
Originally posted by bapdude you're all wrong.
this is the shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyje1N6TYlc
EDIT: AMIRITE?
WINAR!!!
^^
ROFL
mostly old music from 80s =P
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFT7i94zQU&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DcNPFWhbk
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SGv62hmdqiM&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtHEmVjVw8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI
and ofc
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sajfddjKNAg&feature=related
yes I am retard =)
Please log in to post replies.