Music while jumping...

Started by kaynerecord holder
24/10/2008 16:49
Page 4 of 8
zyllEE26/10/2008 23:56

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by qewi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azG73vcpxIM&feature=related

you cant get angry while listening to this!

that's the best song ever btw, can anybody actually translate that :D?


Too lazy to translate it fully, but chorus:

Once I found a teddy bear from my backyard underneath (some) soil
I was amazed and I felt bad, teddy bear looked like a bream.

Or well... something like that :P


http://lirama.net/song/156752?setlang=en
here you go flibo! translate!

Originally posted by Satsarn
mostly old music from 80s =P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFT7i94zQU&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DcNPFWhbk
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SGv62hmdqiM&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XWtHEmVjVw8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7f_HsjpSVaI
and of
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sajfddjKNAg&feature=related

yes I am retard =)



ye u are...

WHO CAN DENY THIS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z91j_JE46M&feature=related


"If you don't wanna party, then ur ass gotta go..."

itachi^27/10/2008 13:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcOZ6xFxJqg

good stuff

Om130/10/2008 16:47

I shuffle between my 9591 songs from all kinds of generes

Hosty30/10/2008 17:51(edited 30/10/2008 17:52)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6smOoQZbWJk

Extract30/10/2008 18:32

www.Spotify.com
Ray Charles
Johnny Cash
<3

stRunF30/10/2008 19:16

90% nothing,10% i play with music, soft rock(bon jovi ex),rock (him,to die/for etc.) metal (iron maiden,metallica etc)

prof. chosen30/10/2008 21:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCv41lGA87k

jack frog26/09/2010 16:34

Cool thread! I wanted to make a similar one :)

Generally I'm listening to all kinds of music and so I do while kreedzing. It depends on my mood what I'm listening to. Often I choose music that fits to the mood of the map aswell. kz_winterdust for example, I like to listen to Archive - Parvaneh ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iya47SSnaLo ) there because somehow I feel the song is melancholic and windy.

all the time rock and rap.

remake26/09/2010 18:06

usually radio, sometimes random songs from my playlist.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #226/09/2010 18:29

mostly dubstep..

DiDo-Grecord holder26/09/2010 18:31

minimal

ish026/09/2010 19:26

I like the mix of hardcore dubstep and cannibal corpse.

-STK-26/09/2010 23:03

dnb or some chill music ... :)

kunqui27/09/2010 05:06

It depends... If I'm recording nothing...for fun yeah mostly dnb

kr0ll27/09/2010 13:10

As many others have said, music choice depends on the mood. Most common in my earplugs would be some Björk, maybe some chill music like David Gray. Massive Attack is a favourite while kreedzing. Royksopp, Gorillaz. There you have some chill kz-music.

KyU.K27/09/2010 13:28(edited 27/09/2010 13:29)

Folk songs .

sparkEE27/09/2010 13:44

hmmm never played with music .. xD gonna try it

actepukc^27/09/2010 17:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhgRNu5Raow

:)

Page 4 of 8

Please log in to post replies.