Music while jumping...

Started by kaynerecord holder
24/10/2008 16:49
Page 6 of 8
sPADERâ™ 06/10/2010 08:38

army of the pharaohs = win

deus?06/10/2010 16:01

depends on my mood tbh.

usually it's some fancy dubstep, not the wobby one or filthy. also some IDM stuff, maybe this shill music is the key of my fails ;]

kaynerecord holder06/10/2010 16:05

lol old thread~

kuce'07/10/2010 20:48

Trance is the Best it relaxes you and cheers you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJs4s9FIuY

mJauZ^11/10/2010 16:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrwji18E2nY from 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk

rYOBI02/11/2010 23:12

i listen to my friends own music :D

StenGah07/11/2010 17:36

metal, dnb, dubstep

CamelCloudrecord holder07/11/2010 19:10

Beethoven

cahz0r Tournament #307/11/2010 22:19(edited 07/11/2010 22:21)

Originally posted by vitalijs
Trance is the Best it relaxes you and cheers you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeJs4s9FIuY

all i can say is +1
forgot so say that vocal trance pwns :D

200608/11/2010 00:00

Classic music. :)

Ggs`08/11/2010 11:10(edited 08/11/2010 11:11)

I had playlist 256 tracks, random style of music, from classic to screamo/electro, depends on my mood

lukeeZ11/11/2010 12:37

technobase.fm (style=hands up) ;)

nobody^12/11/2010 13:01

I sometimes listen music while playing, but I can't concentrate. I prefer listening my steps in cs.

wils15/11/2010 01:13

been listening to MT Eden's Mount Eden album for a couple of years now.

Only when jumping.

CamelCloudrecord holder15/11/2010 07:33

I like listening to some radios where they play random hip-hop, rnb, etc.

deus?15/11/2010 14:47

I did some experiments and I found out what music is best for concentration and focusing (atleast in World of Warcraft raids). It is Goa Trance!

DiDo-Grecord holder15/11/2010 16:25

Originally posted by nobody^
I sometimes listen music while playing, but I can't concentrate. I prefer listening my steps in cs.

lol haha

Punk^15/11/2010 17:32

Originally posted by deus?
I did some experiments and I found out what music is best for concentration and focusing (atleast in World of Warcraft raids). It is Goa Trance!

Back in TBC I always listed to regular trance (e.g. Ferry Corsten) while raiding. Gave me the perfect pace for a mage.

PakT15/11/2010 19:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i8qAZOu5-g&feature=related

<3

damu the fudgemunk is my favourite music while jumping.

Page 6 of 8

Please log in to post replies.