Music while jumping...

Started by kaynerecord holder
24/10/2008 16:49
Page 7 of 8
Yamakasi15/11/2010 22:09

Taïro !(french artist)

zgooh18/11/2010 16:14

Downtempo/trip-hop : i cant jump when im focused :o

CamelCloudrecord holder18/11/2010 20:37

I find various techno to be good aswell. Makes you pumped when does crazy parts kick in.

ALexGeNIy20/11/2010 13:32

my favourite music is Trance, so i like listening http://www.youtube.com/user/arminvanbuuren
when I'm playing ^^

dx^05/12/2010 02:47

Selena gomez <3

Nannou05/12/2010 07:51(edited 05/12/2010 08:02)

Shpongle

Shpongle - Divine Moment Of Truth
Flash Back
original flash clip which use this track.

also listen:
liquid funk/atmospheric for hns
psy/goa for kz
psybient/psychill/downtempo/ethnic for surf
eurodance 90x for clasic

hate full-on

WeMeRA05/12/2010 11:05

Avenged Sevenfold <3

baja07/02/2011 00:49

lol i never listen to music while playing cs or any other game. even if i play some music in background, i just completly ignore the song and play my game, so no point playing it? Anyway, i enjoy listening wicked sick over and over

StarWars*107/02/2011 21:42

I enjoy listening rap while jumping; my fav playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GrAXqY82cw ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsdzbPXOwoU ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsp_FvsKFg ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNcuhKD3fM8 ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_W_x3nclY ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv7w200rrcs ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRgYd5Mxs0 ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts ; recommend to all, best when recording a demo :)

I mostly listen to Radio Bam when playing :)

Cola^08/02/2011 17:06

I don't like listen a music while jumping, it bothers my concentration. When I'm spectating someone I mostly listen spotify's top list (random hit songs)

JekkT09/02/2011 19:21

Katharsys - Infectious

only. on loop.

tin☼pEE10/02/2011 21:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMYU_nOGNg

Kangaroo10/02/2011 22:11

I just put on Pandora's downtempo/chillout station <3

actepukc^11/02/2011 08:46


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQf1uVXwvs

to me go on hip hop !

FadeToBlack11/02/2011 14:38

Originally posted by Flibo
I listen to angry music, so I don't feel like I'm alone! Nah, I listen to metal, mostly stuff like Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Judas Priest :/

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP9dCj9hlMo&feature=related

I love you <3

yYy.Je PR@BR@11/02/2011 15:36

tinie_tempah_feat._eric_turner_-_written_in_the_stars ^^

jigsaw11/02/2011 16:18

hey yYy.Je do you still play kreedz?

Pr0n1C18/02/2011 12:54

-link- FTW <3<3<3

Shady`18/02/2011 13:51

Electronic Maniacs Radio :)

Page 7 of 8

Please log in to post replies.