S3eKeR

Started by habarnam
26/10/2008 21:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
habarnam26/10/2008 21:04(edited 26/10/2008 21:05)

S3eKeR : I was sure everybody will say its haxed, there's no point of playing/showing off jumps to anyone.Nowdays ,everybody licks somebody's ass depending on skill.I'm sorry for trying to show u the limit of a countjump, i dont understand why all the good players left :( where the hell are the friendly ones?
S3eKeR : To be honest , idk why the hell do i even care about this! to prove im not cheating to who ? ajr ? the one that never had a girlfriend in his life ? the one that cant stand losing ? to his gay friends ? come on people! seriously!
S3eKeR : Here's a demo of a 265,5 countjump recorded on a lan server with 286 prestrafe.This jump would have been like 270 with an 291-2 pre.Here's the demo of it : http://www.sendspace.com/file/kv7q9q
And , sorry for tellin my friend habarnam to post this on xj forum.
Cya bros,
The HAXZOR S3eKeR
Oh, and btw , im not gonna lj/cj anymore , looks nobody cares about those anymore.

akkord mapper26/10/2008 21:22

people did that kind of stats when that "new cjpre tehnique" was not used so its nothing special

Grrr26/10/2008 21:27

I didn't tell anything xD

pd26/10/2008 21:28(edited 26/10/2008 21:30)

quote :D
Nowdays ,everybody licks somebody's ass depending on skill.

seems like u licks his/her ass, poor fanboy.
btw stats are nothing.
only block count

Yamakasi26/10/2008 21:30

when you do a 290+ pres you CANT have same straf as you do when you make 290 - pres ....

habarnam26/10/2008 21:37(edited 26/10/2008 21:40)

Originally posted by pd
quote :D
Nowdays ,everybody licks somebody's ass depending on skill.

seems like u licks his/her ass, poor fanboy.
btw stats are nothing.
only block count

And , sorry for tellin my friend habarnam to post this on xj forum.
U cant read? he said me to post this!!!
btw stats are nothing. 266 block is nothing?
when you do a 290+ pres you CANT have same straf as you do when you make 290 - pres .... what a joke :D

wRath` mapper26/10/2008 21:53

wat

ajR`26/10/2008 22:02

I don't see why ugly virgin nubs like s3eker try to insult me. Man up and admit when you cheat, you suck, I know you.

Fact or Fiction26/10/2008 22:32

what's so impossible with "265,5 countjump with 286 pre" ? look at ajrs 265block "266.205 288.842". +2-3 units/s prestrafe speed is not a big deal on countjumps. Compare other player jumps. Everything is about jump trajectory.

nike26/10/2008 23:16

Dissing someone is LOW.
Of course you have lost the respect for someone who has cheated.
And I don't see any point in this thread, absolutely pointsless.

zyllEE26/10/2008 23:19

se3ker u pathetic shit.. 1-2 months ago you was saying all over xj "I DONT LJ, LJ SUCKS" or smth similiar

sn00p26/10/2008 23:33

who cares ?

Dacca26/10/2008 23:41(edited 27/10/2008 00:06)

Originally posted by sn00p
who cares ?


I don't

P.S. Failed stats isn't 100% correct at the time

kunqui26/10/2008 23:44

who is s3eKeR?,
sorry,.i dont remember the cheaters!

NOEL26/10/2008 23:49

dramaqueen, take ur shitstat cj and die - drowning

cC|Nikolaa26/10/2008 23:52

Originally posted by zyllEE
se3ker u pathetic shit.. 1-2 months ago you was saying all over xj "I DONT LJ, LJ SUCKS" or smth similiar


1-2 months+++++++++ :)

Stabilot27/10/2008 00:17

s3eKeR, Played with u yesterday and I asked about your blockrec cj and you said 268, when another guy "don't remember but he is known on xj" anyway to him you said u had 266 block cj rec.
Dunno -.- to hard?

zhady Tournament #227/10/2008 00:39

even i did 265 stats with 287 pre >.<

ajR`27/10/2008 00:45

zhady is the best!

akM27/10/2008 00:49

"Oh, and btw , im not gonna lj/cj anymore , looks nobody cares about those anymore."

I seriously lol'd

Page 1 of 3