S3eKeR
No U R. ( BABOON )
u r.
zhady is hero
stop giving this piece of shit s3eker attetion, just what he wants. He's a fucking low life cheater and everybody knows it..
Originally posted by lalle`stop giving this piece of shit s3eker attetion, just what he wants. He's a fucking low life cheater and everybody knows it..
maybe everynody knows it , but nobody caught him cheating :D:D
do u have a cheated demo of him <3 :D
Originally posted by habarnamOriginally posted by lalle`stop giving this piece of shit s3eker attetion, just what he wants. He's a fucking low life cheater and everybody knows it..
maybe everynody knows it , but nobody caught him cheating :D:D
do u have a cheated demo of him <3 :D
No I dont and dont need one.
And you should stop kissing his ass, its pathetic..
dumb thread is dumb
let me inform u guys something
habarnam = s3eker
Originally posted by sn00phabarnam = s3eker
Yup. :D
I think lj/cj/bj recs should be keeped for themselves no one cares.
And in your 266 block u could have made an eye-demo.
hf
http://46an2.com/b3n/pics/funneh/fail_thread.jpg
http://www.themadhat.com/images/vader-fail.jpg
stop doing +1 retarded sn00p,u should avoid trying to get attention by doing this.
and im not s3eker , s3eker is banned from xj permanently ! and i dont see why this is an fail thread , because he wanted to defend himself about kids that dont know anything about the game :)
p.s sn00p , dlx , adriann and others that posted here ... i wanna see a demo of u jumping 255 cj on block .. or do goldbhop under 3 mins....
i allready have 260cj block n00b and ur s3eker so stfu .. u told me that " goldbhop under 3 mins on pub " gtfo kthx .. u rly don't see none cares about ur jump ?
i dont even know you how can i tell you that? and give me a demo of 260 cj pls and i shut my mouth you kid
262 on fof_countjumps2 *click*
check @ kzro / lj submit thread kthxbye
* submit it into @ lj records
* no 1 cares
* sensless thread
If I was admin I would close it :/
Like someone cares that you can jump 45230587348 units with 10 pre. hi
S3eKeR : I was sure everybody will say its haxed, there's no point of playing/showing off jumps to anyone.Nowdays ,everybody licks somebody's ass depending on skill.I'm sorry for trying to show u the limit of a countjump, i dont understand why all the good players left where the hell are the friendly ones?
Since you knew that everyone will say that it's haxed why did you told your "friend" to post it...?
"Like someone cares that you can jump 45230587348 units with 10 pre. hi"
hahahah hi
"because he wanted to defend himself about kids that dont know anything about the game"
about the game? LOL like u know shit about this game gtfo
"p.s sn00p , dlx , adriann and others that posted here ... i wanna see a demo of u jumping 255 cj on block .. or do goldbhop under 3 mins...."
hahahahaha
@akM
Easier if you learn to use quote button.
@thread
I don't see the point of this, he's trying to tell everyone he's doing 270 cj _STATS_ and then what..?
He's BANNED, why would he want to tell us something?
I have no respect for cheaters, even if they were my friends. Because I know, if they cheat, they have failed me as a cyber-friend. I mean.. You should be able to trust someone, don't you?
Piece of shit world were there's always one trying to ruin it for everyone. Just close the thread. And -grats- to s3eKeR. Happy?
..pathetic..