Units Calculator v03
uhmm to be correct :)
1) that 1.11x is just constant for max possible groundspeed, (for running speed prestrafe its 1.0 ;)) you would have to count with prestrafe difference, I would prefer counting with average speed, or, for easy addition of features like height different jumps or so and for avoiding necessity of checking if you should add or substract the value you get, average acceleration, but its your choice..
!!!you must be very carefull here to not forget that real jump distance is shorter than what stats show you by about 32,0625 units!!! (it doesnt matter here but it is still good to be remembered :))
you can count like this:
prestrafe difference: lets take weapons "A" and "B", running speed "r" and prestrafe speed "p"
Bp=Ap*Br/Ar
difference between jump lenghts is Ap-Bp*lenght_of_jump
done
--------------------------------
Duck differences:
I think acceleration ducked can be neglected as well for our use, then the only difference between jump with duck at the end and without, is in the time in air, and it is something like (sqrt(90)+sqrt(126))/sqrt(800)-2*sqrt(90)/sqrt(800)s,
Wheeler, I'm going to rape you!
Please log in to post replies.