Jump-Bug Trainer

Started by NumB
03/11/2008 14:03
Page 2 of 4
Dacca03/11/2008 21:56

I updated my amxx version to 1.8.0 and this plugins is working perfect now. This plugin is brilliant. I did 3 JBs in a row !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to try 4 :D

wRath` mapper03/11/2008 22:13

Originally posted by Dacca
I updated my amxx version to 1.8.0 and this plugins is working perfect now.


I have made a few jbs so far, don't feel like the plugin is helping me too much.
Now I have a problem that I can't disable it with /jbstats, it's says it is disabled, but it's still on.

NumB03/11/2008 22:30(edited 05/11/2008 11:38)

command: "say /jbtrainer" =P


// edit:


Ow.. Found the problem - will fix it tomorrow morning.

Offtopic: nice avator wRath. =)


// edit2:


Update to 1.1:
Fixed: jb statistics weren't fully disabled if you disable them.


// edit3:


Can fatalis/schlumPF set plugin status to safe? =D No, rly - it doesn't effect the engine/dll/pev at all - just information print and sound download what isn't used by engine anyway (so it wont write that demo cannot be played w/o the sound). =)


// edit4:


Updated to 1.2 :
Added: null line in console after stats are printed.
Fixed: while spectating in first person stats don't show up.
Changed: when finally landed stats are printed in hud message.


// edit5:


Updated to 1.3 :
Added: For users with ping higher than 100 stats are showed two times slower (lowers overflowed message).
Fixed: Removed bug when player disconnects but his jb scan still continues.
Changed: Engine-client-fps scan is more correct.

Gnomas05/11/2008 13:57(edited 05/11/2008 14:44)

GJ

BLT^_^05/11/2008 16:42

If i update my amxmod to 1.8.0 .. will the XJ PACK 1.01 work anyway ?

thanks .

Dacca05/11/2008 17:03(edited 05/11/2008 19:18)

Originally posted by BLT^_^
If i update my amxmod to 1.8.0 .. will the XJ PACK 1.01 work anyway ?

thanks .


Yes

P.S. When I'm trying to download new 1.3 version i getting this error: [blockquote]Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.[/blockquote]

EDIT:

Originally posted by NumB
Next time read more carefully plz. =)


Originally posted by MPNumB
Compiler bug
Some why all my posted plugins from today don't seem to work - compiler writes that compile failed and nothing more. You can compile plugins locally or using some other web compiler like this one.

forums.alliedmods.net


HAHA :D I even didn't read anything, I just pressed "Get plugin" :D

NumB05/11/2008 18:18

Originally posted by Dacca
When I'm trying to download new 1.3 version i getting this error: [blockquote]
Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.
[/blockquote]

Next time read more carefully plz. =)


Originally posted by MPNumB
Compiler bug
Some why all my posted plugins from today don't seem to work - compiler writes that compile failed and nothing more. You can compile plugins locally or using some other web compiler like this one.

forums.alliedmods.net

FLR06/11/2008 00:07

This plugin is awesome! I really appreciate it. Good work, keep it up :D

NOEL06/11/2008 04:54

I saw a guy who did 5 jb's in a row on pub with this plugin, meh whats next, people doing doublecjs 10/10?

anny006/11/2008 10:03

gonna have to train hard to master jumb technique even with this trainer it's still hard for me !!
Great job Numb that's really a helpful plugin

raver mapper06/11/2008 13:26

Well I tried to jb with this plugin for over a hour. And still I didnt do a jb ..

Kevlarrrr06/11/2008 16:04

what a waste of an hour eh

midian06/11/2008 16:36

Nice plugin, I did a JB after like 10 mins!

raver mapper06/11/2008 23:22

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
what a waste of an hour eh


yeah.

mdq07/11/2008 09:11

The only problem I have is that I make JB with scroll(Jump) and the plugin dont see the JB with scroll

anny007/11/2008 10:15

wrong!

NumB07/11/2008 11:29

You must hold your jump-key for plugin to detect it. It was planed to do like this, cuz if you scroll - you don't need jump key information anyway.

spr1n mapper07/11/2008 11:38(edited 07/11/2008 11:39)

Originally posted by mdq
The only problem I have is that I make JB with scroll(Jump) and the plugin dont see the JB with scroll


it does for both space and scroll for me even @ 2000 speed.
very nice plugin. gj NumB

but I would like to see those things in next versions:
1. cvar for default on/off on connect.
2. cvar for minimum height to detect jb
3. fix if eb or fall into water - no stats

midian07/11/2008 14:07

And fix when fall into teleporter!

NumB07/11/2008 14:37(edited 09/11/2008 12:23)

Originally posted by spr1n
Originally posted by mdq
The only problem I have is that I make JB with scroll(Jump) and the plugin dont see the JB with scroll


it does for both space and scroll for me even @ 2000 speed.
very nice plugin. gj NumB

but I would like to see those things in next versions:
1. cvar for default on/off on connect.
2. cvar for minimum height to detect jb
3. fix if eb or fall into water - no stats


1. Ok... Will do smt like that.
2. Minimum is 500 fall speed (height has nothing to do with it).
3. Eb - it shows that jb failed, so everything is ok (this is jb trainer - not eb trainer). Fall into water: well... ok.

Originally posted by midian
And fix when fall into teleporter!


It shows that stats failed.


P.S. I don't think that it needs protections at all, cuz there is no colorchat/top.


// edit:

Reguesting admins/moders to delete this reply, cuz it is not related to the plugin:
Originally posted by mdq
numb can you help me with this? http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?128007

Thank you.

// edit2:

Updated to 1.4 :
Added: self-confg in source code.
Added: reklam (can be changed by config - original OFF).
Added: connect enabler - when client connects should jbtrainer be enabled on him (can be changed by config - original ON).
Added: protection when falling in to water (I still don't understand why it's needed - plugin has no tops, but whatever).

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.