Jump-Bug Trainer

Started by NumB
03/11/2008 14:03
Page 3 of 4
SchlumPF07/11/2008 16:25

Originally posted by NumB
Reguesting admins/moders to delete this reply, cuz it is not related to the plugin:
Originally posted by mdq
numb can you help me with this? http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?128007

done

Gnomas08/11/2008 22:04(edited 08/11/2008 22:10)

can someone upload his addons with which this plugins works without errors?

PepoMerca08/11/2008 22:22

gj man!

c-walker`08/11/2008 23:33

I dunno why, but I can't make jbs with plugins.. I mean with ur trainer or newbie's jb stats. Somehow it feels easier to do any kind of bugz w/o help plugins :\

wRath` mapper09/11/2008 01:36

I have figured out that it is best to practice jbs without godmode! I used to think that you were supposed to jb right above the ground, but when I tried without godmode, I realized how much further up in the air you actually have to be.

kzuq`newbie09/11/2008 08:11

Originally posted by C-WaLKeR`
I dunno why, but I can't make jbs with plugins.. I mean with ur trainer or newbie's jb stats. Somehow it feels easier to do any kind of bugz w/o help plugins :\


I think there are no differences if you haven't any hud messages that can draw your attention from doing jb.

NumB09/11/2008 11:50(edited 09/11/2008 14:35)

Actually there is a little difference. For example this plugin shows what mistakes you have done. Or key timing was bad or impossible condition or mad key combination... Normally you wont know where was your mistake. =)

Updated to 1.5 :
Fixed: when jb wasn't made and all 31 players were spectating jumpbugger who dyed - stats weren't showed + errorlog.


// edit:


Updated colorchat.inc to 1.6
Fixed: when printing message globally and there are no connected players - it gives an error.

adidasd11/01/2009 00:39

I got stupid problen
I always got or duck perfect and jump 1 frame eraly,or duck 1 frame early and jump perfect :D

Acidas18/01/2009 19:25

@Numb, exelent plugin! Could you add tops to your plugin, for public server use?

NumB21/01/2009 22:41(edited 21/01/2009 22:41)

No use, cuz limit is 2000speed and it's on 1/3 of all jumpbugs. Unlike LongJumps, JumpBug challenge level is NOT calculated by units - limit is 2000 speed (sv_maxvelocity)!!!

SchlumPF22/01/2009 07:32

what about edgebugs? at elast their difficulty cant be measured by the distance either....

Pah1s02/04/2009 17:45

I dont get it. where do i extract these files in my cstrike folder? addons>amxmodx or? someone explain.

NumB02/04/2009 20:27(edited 02/04/2009 20:28)

Originally posted by SchlumPF
what about edgebugs? at elast their difficulty cant be measured by the distance either....

Actually it can be measured, but that measurement is stupid (the smaller vertical speed you have - the harder it is to eb). Also I don't see no need for stats / trainer plugin for edgebus (it's just strafing to the edge).

Originally posted by Pah1s
I dont get it. where do i extract these files in my cstrike folder? addons>amxmodx or? someone explain.

"cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins/*.amxx" and add plugin-file-name in "addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini"...

OffTopic:
Please do not ask amxx basics here anymore - create a thread in plugin/server help.

OnTopic:
Update to the plugin coming soon.

Spaniolu04/04/2009 22:10(edited 05/04/2009 02:36)

Very nice plugin Numb

nAku_U09/04/2009 18:40

i have fps problem with this plugin!! fps falls to 40 after first try :( why?

Gnomas09/04/2009 23:23

old amxx version

st@mbeto. mapper05/06/2009 17:37

can u upload it in sendspace :( 10x advance :P

ktplta17/08/2009 11:34(edited 17/08/2009 11:36)

Jump-Bug Failed!
Jump-Bug was impossible to do this time or duck was released too early
Possible perfect key combination but impossible condition
Ground timing is good
Ability: 27.32%
Challenge: 36.59%
Fall Speed: 732.00u/s
Engine


1 What is wrong? What the impossible condition does it mean?
2 What is it "challenge"?
3 Why so low abillity?

Grrr17/08/2009 15:59

wtf ?! I got spammed with hud messages, like these ktplta writed, even when I stop trying to jb they keep showing ?!

ktplta17/08/2009 21:47

try say /jbtrainer

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.