256 lj by otheco?

Started by lonewolf VIP
10/11/2008 22:16
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
lonewolf VIP10/11/2008 22:16(edited 10/11/2008 22:18)

http://simeniin.qupan.com/393930.html

please, iNN or somebody can help me to download this shit or say if its real. Tryied for 10 minutes with google translator but no chance.

found on simen site

http://bbs.simen.cn/thread-50569-1-1.html

edit:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yx3mnd
sick, good job!

ALFRED ftw!10/11/2008 22:34

i could not watch it because of that %#!#!& new protocol and when i convert it it bug out like sh*t!
too lazy to download movie, i do that tomorrow

Neo[a]10/11/2008 22:52

first link - avira detected virus ^^

lonewolf VIP10/11/2008 23:00

sorry, don't know nothing, only pit the link of the site

kemushi11/11/2008 07:35

u can look all the old demos with playdemo

befor the update came u use viewdemo but playdemo is still working

яєsρєcт11/11/2008 09:34(edited 11/11/2008 09:35)

Use playdemo instead viewdemo, and if you want to see it in slow motion write in console like this: playdemo demo_name .2
Btw. Crazy jump, huge congratulations otcheto.

lalevUl11/11/2008 11:22

oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit

veer11/11/2008 12:08

love you too lalle

SnOOOpY11/11/2008 12:25

Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...

SeedD11/11/2008 12:44

I am not sure the demo is clean. We know oTcHeTo have 257 lj and 243 hj, but with sidespeed 300...

deus?11/11/2008 12:52

nah, it should be clean. i dont think that he's so stupid to step on same rake twice.

KoSoVaR^11/11/2008 13:41

Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self

lalevUl11/11/2008 14:30

Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...

st@mbeto. mapper11/11/2008 15:31

otcheto the best that's it

mYmqONE11/11/2008 15:55(edited 11/11/2008 16:06)

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


First of all you should calm down,
if he said he won't post demos and he did that's his problem, your remarks make you sound like you are jealous, I know u will say u r not, but u most probably R

effuH11/11/2008 16:06

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


As far as I can see he didn't post it on XJ. So he could say he quit XJ and then post this on Simen. There is alot of hating nowadays.

lalevUl11/11/2008 16:21(edited 11/11/2008 16:25)

Originally posted by mYmqONE
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


First of all you should calm down,
if he said he won't post demos and he did that's his problem, your remarks make you sound like you are jealous, I know u will say u r not, but u most probably R


Well u have already figuerd out what im gonna say, but im saying it anyways: im not jealous. Maybe if I said that the demo isnt legit or blabla I would seem jealous imo. But the fact is that he's done this shit repeatly, saying that he wont post cuz some kiddo @ age 9 has hurt his feelings and still he comes back posting demos. Hes a lying kiddo and he's a pathetic emo that pisses me of..

Originally posted by hop hop
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


As far as I can see he didn't post it on XJ. So he could say he quit XJ and then post this on Simen. There is alot of hating nowadays.


Far as I know he couldnt, cuz he has said that himself in the chatbox that he has posted it here @ XJ..

And in the future of this thread, any kiddo who have the inet-balls and wanna type anything to me, plz dont. Cuz I havent said anything towards you nubfaces, im reaching out to oTcHeaTo. It will only seem like your licking oTcHeaTo's ass, which u probably are doing..

and last: I havent said anything about the fucking demo, learn 2 read. If its legit well GZ 2 oTcHeaTo.

effuH11/11/2008 16:41(edited 11/11/2008 16:42)

Well, I was wrong in that he didn't submit at to XJ.

But you don't have to be all mad about everything. Lighten up dude. :)

KNiFEAR11/11/2008 22:30

otcheto owns lj, gj man:D awesome :D

NOEL11/11/2008 23:33

Spamthread, gg

Page 1 of 2