256 lj by otheco?

Started by lonewolf VIP
10/11/2008 22:16
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
BooLiSH12/11/2008 07:23(edited 12/11/2008 07:23)

Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


get a bit of sleep, idiot
why there's always to be a killjoy

lalevUl12/11/2008 11:12

FooLiSH you could go to sleep moron, wasnt talking to you..

mYmqONE12/11/2008 11:19

u should rly stop bitching and moaning lalle its kinda sad that your only utterance in response to the new lj wr is that he said he wouldnt post it but he did

Igge12/11/2008 12:55

lalle, in the xtreme-jumps forum you talk to the whole community. Your last reply was stupid.

Go to the first page and read ikm's post again. He wanted help to download the demo and you guys start to flame the post with your immature replies.

Where is the admins? Ikm's question is answered and if you want an offtopic discussion about otcheto's lj make your own thread.
Please close this thread as soon as possible.

Egorichstep12/11/2008 13:13

I can say only one thing: Good job, oTcHeTo! =)

haiko_n12/11/2008 13:41(edited 12/11/2008 13:42)

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by mYmqONE
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


First of all you should calm down,
if he said he won't post demos and he did that's his problem, your remarks make you sound like you are jealous, I know u will say u r not, but u most probably R


Well u have already figuerd out what im gonna say, but im saying it anyways: im not jealous. Maybe if I said that the demo isnt legit or blabla I would seem jealous imo. But the fact is that he's done this shit repeatly, saying that he wont post cuz some kiddo @ age 9 has hurt his feelings and still he comes back posting demos. Hes a lying kiddo and he's a pathetic emo that pisses me of..

Originally posted by hop hop
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by SnOOOpY
Originally posted by lalle`
oTcHeaTo your so fucking retarded, I cant remember how many times u've said that you'll never going to post anymore demos here beacuse everybody flames blabla.. and now you've done it again, hahahha.. pathetic shit


He's retarded cuz he post demo here ? Go and kill yourself ...


haha shut the F**K up and do it youre self


SnOOOpy plz just stfu.. Ocheato have said numberous of times that he's not gonna post demo when he had his cry-emo attack cuz everybody was flaming on him, and still he post demos.. He talks shit everytime, crying that he will quit XJ and blabla.. just wants some randoms to beg him to come back blabla..

kosovar, your obviously retarded also, learn to read before you make a fucking post.. I never said that I can do it better or anything about the demo itself. so stfu u2...


As far as I can see he didn't post it on XJ. So he could say he quit XJ and then post this on Simen. There is alot of hating nowadays.


Far as I know he couldnt, cuz he has said that himself in the chatbox that he has posted it here @ XJ..

And in the future of this thread, any kiddo who have the inet-balls and wanna type anything to me, plz dont. Cuz I havent said anything towards you nubfaces, im reaching out to oTcHeaTo. It will only seem like your licking oTcHeaTo's ass, which u probably are doing..

and last: I havent said anything about the fucking demo, learn 2 read. If its legit well GZ 2 oTcHeaTo.


GO F**K yoursells... YOU ALL ARE JUST BEING JEALOUS ...CUZ oTcheTo ( not otcheato lalle` you damn retared learn some eng ... ) is the BEST LONGJUMPER EVER...

DiDo-Grecord holder12/11/2008 13:43

lalle if u are navy ... u have reason to post this shit ...
ye for example u told us that u will never submit demo here because of flames... when u think better u'll find that if u beat for example sandblock2 u'r submit it fo sho......

lalevUl12/11/2008 14:40(edited 12/11/2008 14:43)

hahha amagad this is too fun.
hahahahahhahahahha haiko_n telling that Im bad @ english beacuse I call oTcHeTo for oTcHeaTo, read your post before claiming that im bad at english and for being a retard hahahha..

Igge plz shut it..

VoDkA`BoY.. No.. but I guess your like him then..

When he said he's gonna quit XJ he simply did it cuz he wanted some attention like some 14year old girl.. When he knew he wouldnt stop with it, cuz he's a geek whos's addicted to it like everyother inet-hero @ this thread who seems to take this game to seriously. I simply said what I thought about oTcHeaTo and nothing about the demo (which I havent seen) or the WR itself. And if your getting offended what I said you should calm down, go get a IRL inet-kiddos..

And for anyone whos gonna reply and show of their inet-balls Im not gonna reply. Pointless to have this thread if Im not free to tell my opinions without anyone starting to cry rivers..

Close this thread plz..

Grrr12/11/2008 14:42

why thread? why don't wait before its gonna be accepted ? why do u care what demo he will submit ? why do u flame.. that he is gonna have the WLJR ?
Why so serious ? spamthread ftl close/delete... is my IMO

Z0ck3rOO712/11/2008 15:30

lalle is the biggest "inet kiddo" in this thread...flame flame flame flame :)

Pulsar!12/11/2008 15:33

Hello my name is Pulsar, how are you ?

lonewolf VIP12/11/2008 17:11

i am fine thanks. :)
I started this thread cuz I found the "demo link" on simen website, but can't read, readed only the title: 256 longjump by oTcHeCo.
But after doing this thread I was his post at kz-history, with his demo ;/
I will post a suggestion on the suggestion forum that you can close your own thread.
lalle, go to hell idiot.

Dogos^13/11/2008 15:55

gj otcheto.

SeedD13/11/2008 18:38

The demo isn't accepted yet, so maybe the demo WON'T be accept in future IMO

thopa13/11/2008 19:14

Closed. Bloody spammers..

He submitted his demo to XJ and FoF made a movie. Today I'll make a demo release, and tomorrow I'll check and probably news his demo.

thopa13/11/2008 19:15

PS. It's ignorant to spell peoples name wrong in the threadname.....

Page 2 of 2