Yamakasi - The Last Jumps

Started by BAEVERN^
16/11/2008 14:08
Page 1 of 2
BAEVERN^16/11/2008 14:08(edited 16/11/2008 21:34)

Hi again !

Out with a new movie now.

Length : 8,37 min.
Codec : .Mp4

"Yamakasi - The last jumps"

megaupload - http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=7TYZ96PR

youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrTaZaCo120&fmt=18

Comment and enjoy ! :)

qewi16/11/2008 14:11

nice movie baevern and yamakasi, pretty nice jumps and good editing.

Pqst`16/11/2008 14:11

nice movie beavern and nice trick yannou :D

HeBTeMy16/11/2008 14:25

BAEVERN! zeh editz0r!

nice movie xD

kaynerecord holder16/11/2008 14:41

nice one, good tricks & editing

amiGGo16/11/2008 14:58

youtube.. :/

Dacca16/11/2008 16:06

Very nice jumps, but too much effects.

wRath` mapper16/11/2008 16:41(edited 16/11/2008 17:10)

DOWNLOADING =)


Edit:

BEAVARN, you are a really talented moviemaker! I really liked the editing :O
Yamakasi, you did some really nice jumps and scs, and I like your style.
Only thing I didn't like was some of the random jumps.

8/10 ;)

qweek16/11/2008 16:55

Nice movie BAEVERN and Yamakasi :)

boom.dll16/11/2008 18:25

kickass movie ! 9.5/10 (cause of some effects that didnt rly fit... or were a bit too much :P )

Nikša Jovanovic16/11/2008 19:54(edited 16/11/2008 19:55)

BAEVERN^
I think u realy talented moviemaker ....
Join KZ-Pictures ?

Jumps 8.5/10
Editing 10/10
Music 9.5/10

GL Yamakasi

NeMiQ2216/11/2008 20:00

BAEVERN quite good moviemaker and Yamakasi did also very good job with nice new jumps.

kaynerecord holder16/11/2008 20:11

Originally posted by n|ksa
BAEVERN^
I think u realy talented moviemaker ....
Join KZ-Pictures ?


No, dont!!!
I don't like kz-pictures.. :D

lalevUl16/11/2008 20:35

utube ploxx

Yamakasi16/11/2008 20:42

Thanks for positive comment !
I'm uploading on utube but the quality will sux (utube ftw!)

zyllEE16/11/2008 20:52

nice grizzle fo shizzle! bre

BAEVERN^16/11/2008 21:35

youtube link added !

Thanks for all the feedback xD
It's good to hear what other ppl. thinks :)

And thanks to yamakasi for letting me do ze movie !

Yamakasi16/11/2008 22:03

BAEVERN^
Marry me !

NOEL16/11/2008 22:52(edited 16/11/2008 23:10)

nvm, didn't like it. sorry. the editing was pretty good at some points though

ehlak16/11/2008 23:33(edited 16/11/2008 23:34)

It was just the music I didnt like ;/ great job BEAVERN^ & Yamakasi!!!1 :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.