Yamakasi - The Last Jumps

Started by BAEVERN^
16/11/2008 14:08
Page 2 of 2
w1zzrecord holder17/11/2008 12:40

Originally posted by Yamakasi
BAEVERN^
Marry me !

fu Baevern is mine biatch <3 . great job both of you .

JON'17/11/2008 19:08

Very n1 movie ! <3 Yannou =)

lalevUl17/11/2008 21:12

Jumps. 6/10 - Some really nice ones, but some old and some booring 256 cj's.

Music: 6/10 - Doesnt like that kind of music, but you made it well with the jumps, GJ.

Editing 8/10 - Would have given you more if it was a bit less editing, think I was too much sometimes.

Anyway I enjoyed it, good work both of u.

st0ka17/11/2008 22:49

I like the movie but there are three things you gotta fix:
1. texts- When you don't use an interesting font you gotta add effects to them. Otherwise they doesn't look good compared to the overall editing.
2. colorcorrecting- adjusting defaults' map colors is a basic thing.
3. Check out your driver card settings for Antialiasing settings and Anisotropic filtering. Put their settings to their maximum possible values. There are a few more but they are different depending on what kind of graphic card you own. These settings will smooth out the choppy edges and improve the image quality.

Anyways I really like the way you set up the mood in your movies but don't use too much effects. Essentially good colorcorrecting can replace lot's of pointless effects. Keep on working this way and always think about improving your current skills. :) Jumps were good but I didn't expect less from Yamakasi :>

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.