Noddan doing 3 combos

Started by randomdudewoot
24/11/2008 15:07
Page 1 of 2
randomdudewoot24/11/2008 15:07

My mate noddan is doing some jumps on random maps , only jumps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6rFPwFtz5g&fmt=18
watch in high quality

cC|SpiNe24/11/2008 15:41

Nice noddan<3 you finally nailed that prochallenge bhop combo!

kaynerecord holder24/11/2008 15:51

"My mate noddan", yeah sure - I've heard that one before..

Nice done btw :p

randomdudewoot24/11/2008 16:06

kayne , he is banned ( for something personal with odd3yddo) so I made this for him . why would I lie?:P

ajR`24/11/2008 16:49

Bhop hacker makes another video, JOY!

randomdudewoot24/11/2008 16:53

ajr noddan told me that he will upload demos when he comes home so ur ignorant ass will get shut for ever .

kaynerecord holder24/11/2008 16:57

randomdudewoot; ur using proxy or anything.. You're noddan. :)

randomdudewoot24/11/2008 17:04

kayne roflmao....
even if I was why does that matter? I just want comments on the film

SiMen.alex24/11/2008 17:36

bhop hacker lol
not even xtremely hard

randomdudewoot24/11/2008 17:37

alex ye I know .and I hope u said bhop hacker lol that its funny that he says that and not that u are implying that i am

NOEL24/11/2008 17:55

16:49:17 - ajR` s post

16:53:15 - randomdudewoot's post
So, you're telling me that you texted him with an sms, to tell him what went on @ the forum at XJ -> that he's banned from, he instantly read the message, and replied as fast as he could that you should write the exact thing you did. You (still sitting at the computer) hereby wrote it in about 5 secs.

IF THAT'S SO. good job.

prof. chosen24/11/2008 18:07

he probably told him before. anyways, like it's already been said: discuss the movie instead of that pointless stuff?

i liked the combos.

f0cus24/11/2008 18:44

Originally posted by chosen.
he probably told him before. anyways, like it's already been said: discuss the movie instead of that pointless stuff?

i liked the combos.


so did i

loopah24/11/2008 18:48(edited 24/11/2008 18:49)

Originally posted by randomdudewoot
alex ye I know .and I hope u said bhop hacker lol that its funny that he says that and not that u are implying that i am



"That i am"

Then it IS you ? lol

Anywho, guess the jumps are okey.

leggie24/11/2008 21:56

/care he use's bhop hack and FATALIS PROVED IT so he still cheats = /fail

veer24/11/2008 21:59

cheatz

leggie24/11/2008 22:41

and he can post the demo's idc if there legit, i did it with para - LOL

MONKEN*24/11/2008 22:41

sweet leggie! proboii!

nice bhop combos

ehlak24/11/2008 23:16

I want the demos before I can say if something..

SiMen.alex25/11/2008 04:46

here just show theyre are not hard
2probhop with para
tombbhop bw and sw

its really not that hard
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uwy7co

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.