Noddan doing 3 combos

Started by randomdudewoot
24/11/2008 15:07
Page 2 of 2
pontus :)25/11/2008 13:15

Well, he might have used, but fatalis "proved" that i had bhop hack, when i was using the arrow-down button on my mx510 to jump on a box, i proved fatalis wrong. And people do change, not sure that he hacks tbh, demos will tell, aye?

BLT^_^25/11/2008 14:15

ahahah alex pwned .

cC|SpiNe25/11/2008 15:26

As far as I know, noddan doesn't hack...

Kevlarrrr25/11/2008 16:15

you don't know much then

leggie25/11/2008 16:59

yeah i have both of the probhop 1s with para on demo lol
and i almost made the 2nd with awp

StormZz25/11/2008 19:42(edited 25/11/2008 19:43)

have a nice dem of the 1st probhop :]
doesn't look cheated at all ?
yo leggie goes bhop pro

randomdudewoot26/11/2008 14:21

leggie and ajR what I dont like about the way you act is your immatureness . You still got the opinion that people can not change . I used cheat on kzmonkeys server once and I regret it . fatalis caught me and I confessed imediatly , the end of that . I havent used anything since I got banned and I'm not planning to either . so please stop acting like something you are not and grow up. The demos I have uploaded but I need to go home and get the link . and Yeah I am noddan :)

thats it , I will remove this user now bye .


P.S The vids arent so nice so I dont get why u think its cheat . thanks all the guys who believes . :)

leggie26/11/2008 16:54(edited 26/11/2008 16:55)

Originally posted by randomdudewoot
leggie and ajR what I dont like about the way you act is your immatureness . You still got the opinion that people can not change . I used cheat on kzmonkeys server once and I regret it . fatalis caught me and I confessed imediatly , the end of that . I havent used anything since I got banned and I'm not planning to either . so please stop acting like something you are not and grow up. The demos I have uploaded but I need to go home and get the link . and Yeah I am noddan :)

thats it , I will remove this user now bye .


P.S The vids arent so nice so I dont get why u think its cheat . thanks all the guys who believes . :)

i just lol'd

you NEVER admitted it you said it was like you got asked to use it ONCE and you were using it for a while lol just shut up and get out, some people DO change and some don't i mean i think it was flibo that got caught cheating a while back? or somebody with wrs now from finland :D etc but you... you brag as tho your good when you truely suck and you cheated HARD

TT.26/11/2008 17:27

gj if clean ,
i love sw bhop, first vid i can see a sw bhop combo
please jumper do some more sw bhop!!

ajR`26/11/2008 18:01

I never said IT was cheated. I said youre a cheater, WUT!

pLaguE^26/11/2008 18:06

ba ba ba ban!

deus?26/11/2008 21:54

ba ba ba banana. not bad if its legit

pLaguE^26/11/2008 22:36

im saying ban cuz its noddan and hes already been banned, so therefore

fakeaccount = ban :)

leggie26/11/2008 23:07

Originally posted by pLaguEE
im saying ban cuz its noddan and hes already been banned, so therefore

fakeaccount = ban :)

you tell them plague you tell them!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.