qewi - old, but gj for finding!

Started by qewi
06/12/2008 20:15
Page 2 of 3
qweek07/12/2008 00:49

Originally posted by kafds
Nice, even for a cheater. 9,44444444444/10

you mean if he cheats right? O.o coz he dont :p

qweek07/12/2008 00:53(edited 07/12/2008 00:54)

Originally posted by n|ksa
what about jump 1:26 ?
Nice jumps :d

It's a invisible wall there, u gotta jump around it :p

sry for doublepost ;-E

ajR`07/12/2008 02:07

Isn't he the one who keeps using dev script in pub servers? I think so.

NOEL07/12/2008 04:14

Amazing jumps, and sick editing. AJ LOOOVE ET GUISE! <3

Stabilot07/12/2008 04:14

I liked it! :D

Grrr07/12/2008 07:36

Originally posted by NOEL!
Amazing jumps, and sick editing. AJ LOOOVE ET GUISE! <3


+1, but I didn't liked the music soo much :/

Pulsar!07/12/2008 10:56

great jumps! Uber movie! gj!

R3AL mapper07/12/2008 11:12

1:30 demo pls xd
btw: gj both of you

qewi07/12/2008 12:49

Originally posted by R3AL
1:30 demo pls xd
btw: gj both of you

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/--qewi_nubtops.rar

HeBTeMy07/12/2008 12:58

lots of nice jumps :P 9/10 <3

Rodrig0v07/12/2008 13:06

lol h4x3d movie

qweek07/12/2008 13:28(edited 07/12/2008 13:28)

thanks NOEL!<3

Mews.07/12/2008 18:25

old, but gj for finding

ehlak07/12/2008 20:53

really nice there qewi & qweek!!1 :D

qweek07/12/2008 23:00

ty ehlak :D

kunqui08/12/2008 00:15

really nice movie
10/10

cC|SpiNe08/12/2008 08:07

Nice name! Really good movie too I liked it.

pacMan mapper08/12/2008 13:00

its nice, gj

Trinitron09/12/2008 17:32

amazing jumps, great qewi!

Kevlarrrr09/12/2008 17:34

gj qew-week

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.