qewi - old, but gj for finding!

Started by qewi
06/12/2008 20:15
Page 3 of 3
Vyrus11/12/2008 22:25

Most of the jumps were astonishing qewi. :O

And qweek getting better on editing, gj to you too.

qewi11/12/2008 22:57

Originally posted by Vyrus
Most of the jumps were astonishing qewi. :O

And qweek getting better on editing, gj to you too.

thank you Vyrus! :-D

puppetz mapper11/12/2008 23:06

Really nice movie, the jumps were pretty damn impressive, and the moviemaking part was awesome too. I didn't like the intro and the sudden end though.
Also, the movie laggs a lot even with VLC on realtime priority, I'm guessing my comp don't like the .mkv codec, I have the exact same problem with brians first movie, which is .mkv as well.
Now I will probably be punched by the codec police or something. :P
Well, gj brothers!

s1gh12/12/2008 02:08

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Really nice movie, the jumps were pretty damn impressive, and the moviemaking part was awesome too. I didn't like the intro and the sudden end though.
Also, the movie laggs a lot even with VLC on realtime priority, I'm guessing my comp don't like the .mkv codec, I have the exact same problem with brians first movie, which is .mkv as well.
Now I will probably be punched by the codec police or something. :P
Well, gj brothers!


*Punch*

Uninstall everything you have and install [html="http://www.cccp-project.net/"]CCCP[/html]. Now.
Use Media Player Classic not VLC.

PepoMerca12/12/2008 08:59

that was awesome man.. rly n1 movie, the tricks were hard, new and cool for me !

music: 8.5
jumps: 9.5
editing: 8

8.66, rly n1 job

qweek12/12/2008 15:46(edited 12/12/2008 15:46)

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Really nice movie, the jumps were pretty damn impressive, and the moviemaking part was awesome too. I didn't like the intro and the sudden end though.
Also, the movie laggs a lot even with VLC on realtime priority, I'm guessing my comp don't like the .mkv codec, I have the exact same problem with brians first movie, which is .mkv as well.
Now I will probably be punched by the codec police or something. :P
Well, gj brothers!

The sudden end was because he told me he didn't want any outro :p
but thanks :D

qewi12/12/2008 15:54

qweek i didnt tell you that i didnt want any outro, i said that i dont want a thanks to list =PP its a big difference.

puppetz mapper12/12/2008 16:49(edited 12/12/2008 16:50)

Originally posted by s1gh
Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Really nice movie, the jumps were pretty damn impressive, and the moviemaking part was awesome too. I didn't like the intro and the sudden end though.
Also, the movie laggs a lot even with VLC on realtime priority, I'm guessing my comp don't like the .mkv codec, I have the exact same problem with brians first movie, which is .mkv as well.
Now I will probably be punched by the codec police or something. :P
Well, gj brothers!


*Punch*

Uninstall everything you have and install [html="http://www.cccp-project.net/"]CCCP[/html]. Now.
Use Media Player Classic not VLC.


Sorry officer it won't happen again. :(

Hyrin12/12/2008 16:52(edited 12/12/2008 16:52)

o , qewiFTW the one the uses dev script on public server and brags to everyone how awesome he is.
p.s doubt the jumps r legit.

kaynerecord holder12/12/2008 17:17

hahahah hyrin, qewi doesnt even play publics :D
def. not using developerscript

and the demos r legit, i've seen them

qewi12/12/2008 17:35

Originally posted by Hyrin
o , qewiFTW the one the uses dev script on public server and brags to everyone how awesome he is.
p.s doubt the jumps r legit.

yea, im sure thats me! im never playing public, im only trickjumping on my LAN server when im not playing pewpew cs. and i would definitely not use developer script, and the demos are legit ofc.

where have you even seen "me" using developer script? ;-s i would really like to know since ajR thought the same thing Oo

kaynerecord holder26/12/2008 19:45

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Hyrin
o , qewiFTW the one the uses dev script on public server and brags to everyone how awesome he is.
p.s doubt the jumps r legit.

yea, im sure thats me! im never playing public, im only trickjumping on my LAN server when im not playing pewpew cs. and i would definitely not use developer script, and the demos are legit ofc.

where have you even seen "me" using developer script? ;-s i would really like to know since ajR thought the same thing Oo


I guess its that "qewi =D" qweek played with on some publicserver :P

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.