S3ekeR 255 LJ

Started by stRunF
15/12/2008 21:18
Read-Only
Page 3 of 5
cC|Nikolaa17/12/2008 17:06

LOL. Didn't S3eKeR stop KZing like 3-4-5 times? OHH yeah.. he has never stopped KZ, cuz he wasn't even kzing, but ljing :)

Anyway, why did you even make the thread when he doesn't want to do it? We're not some puppets to play with us, lol. When he makes 256 u'll post a thread which he didn't want to post rait?

ajR`17/12/2008 20:02

He said that he has done 256 block 3+ times LOL.

Kid cheats, that's all there is to it. Get real, pz.

zteuq17/12/2008 22:02

I remember I played with him some time ago in a pub, he was cj'ing, got 260+ stats all the time. When I asked him to LJ he said something like "i suck at lj atm".
Later I joined with another nick, he was LJ'ing like mad, asked him to cj and he responded the same way like before.
gg

ALFRED ftw!17/12/2008 23:43

homer is not sexy when he wears pink underpants

scimmy4cs18/12/2008 08:33

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
He said that he has done 256 block 3+ times LOL.

Kid cheats, that's all there is to it. Get real, pz.


:( He did 256 block omg
If you understand me
"stop
Not Recording a demo.
"

w1zzrecord holder18/12/2008 09:26(edited 18/12/2008 09:27)

ajR you should just stop viewing any kinda threads on this fuckin website cause all you do is say this guy cheats. I am better than him I don`t cheat. how could we know you don`t and how do you know the others do ? are you some kinda Nostradamus or something? just go fuck ur gay friends and stop visiting this website please ! you will do us all a favor. that`s all I had to say.


P.S. : I forgot something : do you want Santa to bring you a pink mouse or a brand new pink pc ? Or maybe a pink DILDOOO . let me know I`ll give him some help in choosing`em.

ajR`18/12/2008 10:07(edited 18/12/2008 10:07)

Originally posted by w1zz
ajR you should just stop viewing any kinda threads on this fuckin website cause all you do is say this guy cheats. I am better than him I don`t cheat. how could we know you don`t and how do you know the others do ? are you some kinda Nostradamus or something? just go fuck ur gay friends and stop visiting this website please ! you will do us all a favor. that`s all I had to say.


P.S. : I forgot something : do you want Santa to bring you a pink mouse or a brand new pink pc ? Or maybe a pink DILDOOO . let me know I`ll give him some help in choosing`em.


If you're better than him, then he does 256 blocks; it's pretty obvious he's cheating then. Calm down, sir.

Hyrin18/12/2008 10:19(edited 18/12/2008 10:21)

wrong.

Nubby-_-18/12/2008 12:47

imo he is not cheater but he is noob -.-

w1zzrecord holder18/12/2008 13:51

ajR .. what u said is sensless. just like every other thing that comes out of ur cumed mouth... I told you, stop being so flaming and maybe people will look at you with other eyes. But it seems that u really don`t care, you just wanna hold up ur gay opinions.

ajR`18/12/2008 15:02(edited 18/12/2008 15:02)

Preech it sister!

Egorichstep18/12/2008 18:23

wtf cheats, guys? He jumped 256 block and with posible stats. So... Where he cheating???

Egorichstep18/12/2008 18:24

P.S. And his strafes are posible and real too.

Gnomas18/12/2008 19:13(edited 18/12/2008 19:13)

s3eker we <3 you gj.
ajR we hate u go away.

pacMan mapper18/12/2008 21:06

he doenst cheat. maybe some guys doenst like him but pls stop with "he is a cheater" or whatever

gj s3eker

dLx18/12/2008 21:09

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
you all know that its legit without even having fps death ADMIN? i trust you lol


I have a cracked version.

cC|Stewie!18/12/2008 23:03

A while ago, i was in my server when he joined.
He got like 270 stats (CJ)
I believed my server was 99.9% script proof...
He added me as a friend on steam, so i asked him why he never submitted a demo to XJ
His reply was "im banned"
About 20 minutes after he hit 270 stats ajR asked me to reset the LJtops.
I said no, because as i thought my server was script proof, i thought it must be a legit jump
Recently i checked my plugins.ini and found that my script detectors were commented out
I told seeker that i would like him to come LJ with me, but i think he was suspicios, as he said "I cant right now m8, ill play 2moro"
Ever since that day, seeker has not been online....
Something to hide?

Plz can an admin check this demo with FPS death, and proove that he is (or isnt) cheating

Apologies to ajR
<3

Tess18/12/2008 23:19

Well i've seen him do 271,7 cj with like 360 maxspeed and 295 pre. Doesn't seem very possible, and he kept on doing 270+... If you ask me it smells of developerscript.

Hyrin18/12/2008 23:33

Originally posted by Stewie!
A while ago, i was in my server when he joined.
He got like 270 stats (CJ)
I believed my server was 99.9% script proof...
He added me as a friend on steam, so i asked him why he never submitted a demo to XJ
His reply was "im banned"
About 20 minutes after he hit 270 stats ajR asked me to reset the LJtops.
I said no, because as i thought my server was script proof, i thought it must be a legit jump
Recently i checked my plugins.ini and found that my script detectors were commented out
I told seeker that i would like him to come LJ with me, but i think he was suspicios, as he said "I cant right now m8, ill play 2moro"
Ever since that day, seeker has not been online....
Something to hide?

Plz can an admin check this demo with FPS death, and proove that he is (or isnt) cheating

Apologies to ajR
<3


he already has some lj demos on the record list ...
p.s dev is detectable even with demolyser wtf u talking about? if max fps passes 100 means its dev.

Z0ck3rOO719/12/2008 00:15

Originally posted by dLx
Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
you all know that its legit without even having fps death ADMIN? i trust you lol


I have a cracked version.

the cracked version is old like hell, you only can detect the obvious things with it..

Page 3 of 5