S3ekeR 255 LJ

Started by stRunF
15/12/2008 21:18
Read-Only
Page 4 of 5
cC|SpiNe19/12/2008 09:49

Innocent until proven gulity is what I say.

oTcHeTo19/12/2008 11:36

This thread is way too over flooded

I would say guilty till' proven innocent
why?
Because I know s3eker he will do everything to cheat , no matter how , I don't care about the demo , haven't even watched it .. I'm just sure he cheats
I have a friend who said to me he had his cheats
And w1zz your in his party ... You will say everything for him only cuz' you are from the same country and probably cuz' you use he's cheats too :/

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 11:59

orly otcheto ? seems like lifes turns around pretty fast doesn`t it ? forgot when you were cheatin like a bitch and you were so happy you found out 300 sidespeed ? I thought you are not like that but seems that you are just a little ajR ... fuck off !

oTcHeTo19/12/2008 12:07

I've used cl_sidespeed 300 only 3 times and from the beginning I thought it was a dumb idea ...
and by the way.. s3eker find the cl_side thing.. I was the dumb ass to use it
anyway there is a good side from this.. now everybody knows about sidespeed and every server is protected ^_^
and what about ajr ? I like him (hug's ajrzor lol)

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:09

ye go buy some condoms and make him a visit .. or wait, gays don`t need condoms .. you can go with a bunch of flowers. Have fun you prick.

Hyrin19/12/2008 12:13

Originally posted by w1zz
ye go buy some condoms and make him a visit .. or wait, gays don`t need condoms .. you can go with a bunch of flowers. Have fun you prick.

lol +1 xD

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:28

otcheto do u remember when u told s3eker that u acctualy have 3 different names on lj-records ? including smiley face? You should`ve shut the fuck up before getting pwnd, but unfortunately you didn`t wanna have a better relation with anyone else than ajR .. hf once again.

sn00p19/12/2008 12:32

and we still ask [ romanians ] why ppl's from outside call us gypsys ...

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:38

why do you post if you are ashame of yourself cause ur romanian? you should go kiss bulgarians asses, seems like u appreciate them. unbelievable how PATRIOT you are.. damn !

Hyrin19/12/2008 12:40

lol , bulgarians got more gypsys than romanians.

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:46(edited 19/12/2008 12:47)

dudes .. othceto, ajR, sn00p, I recommend u guys a test, this will make u fell better: http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test/ try it and maybe if we will meet and give an inteligence test sometime, you will not bang ur head on the wall just like doing strafing, 8 bangs per second.

Nubby-_-19/12/2008 12:56

w1zz lol you looks like 10 years old kid .. stop flame bulgaria is better than romania. but who cares?

w1zzrecord holder19/12/2008 12:58

haha Nubby you too ? omg man this fuckin world sux. and yes bulgarians SUCK A LOT .. unfortunately there are 2-3 guys that are nice. it`s a pity they were borned there. stfu dude !

Egorichstep19/12/2008 13:11

Hey guys stop to say bad words! ^_^ se3ker jumped 255 block without any cheat and thats all. But -1 w1zz- Bulgaria don't sucks and Bulgaria have very good longjumpers and climbers! thanks ;)

stRunF19/12/2008 13:13

stewie noob omg
even the weakest script detect detects the scripts o_O
and the script detector went out by itself?
say this to a noob

tomB19/12/2008 14:05(edited 19/12/2008 14:44)

Originally posted by w1zz
orly otcheto ? seems like lifes turns around pretty fast doesn`t it ? forgot when you were cheatin like a bitch and you were so happy you found out 300 sidespeed ? I thought you are not like that but seems that you are just a little ajR ... fuck off !


Otcheto didn't cheat!, and imo se3ker didn't cheated in his 255 dem.


but, who cares? otcheto is better than him :D

beuhnoix19/12/2008 15:00(edited 19/12/2008 15:00)

omfg four page about a stupid longjump.. It's crazy. To demonstrate that the community is based on the longjump...
btw I did 258LJ block, 275 CJ block, 250 HJ block and 249 BHOP block.. I'm the best imo.

hi

Gnomas19/12/2008 15:05

Originally posted by w1zz
orly otcheto ? seems like lifes turns around pretty fast doesn`t it ? forgot when you were cheatin like a bitch and you were so happy you found out 300 sidespeed ? I thought you are not like that but seems that you are just a little ajR ... fuck off !


he used sidepseed 300 cause he didn't know that it's illegal

Nubby-_-19/12/2008 15:15

Originally posted by Gnomas
Originally posted by w1zz
orly otcheto ? seems like lifes turns around pretty fast doesn`t it ? forgot when you were cheatin like a bitch and you were so happy you found out 300 sidespeed ? I thought you are not like that but seems that you are just a little ajR ... fuck off !


he used sidepseed 300 cause he didn't know that it's illegal


+1 Gnomas

w1zz stop flame who cares about stuped se3ker

Spaniolu19/12/2008 15:47

LOOOOL i cant stop laughing w1zz, u look so childish ... never thought u were like that. romania its a piece of shit ... Spain ftw!!!

Page 4 of 5