Will it work ?

Started by Pulsar!
23/12/2008 20:05
Page 2 of 2
Grrr27/12/2008 21:39

Originally posted by tjubby
When you do a jb you'l loose all ur speed....


thats right.. and btw I already have created some JB scripts and I have over 30 demos with JBs with script + something like "MCJ running" but with jumpbugs and I already tested different stuff with jumpbugs , and I know how to create EJ#2 script but the bad fact is that I'm limited at "CS scripts" and its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script (I did 300+ pre but I don't have a bonus frame for +jump command, so its possible only with program or some lucky fps bug) :/

itachi^27/12/2008 21:54

:D:D someone just make it public it leaks threw every corner
tired of keepin it a secret >.<

Ryderc27/12/2008 21:58

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by tjubby
When you do a jb you'l loose all ur speed....


thats right.. and btw I already have created some JB scripts and I have over 30 demos with JBs with script + something like "MCJ running" but with jumpbugs and I already tested different stuff with jumpbugs , and I know how to create EJ#2 script but the bad fact is that I'm limited at "CS scripts" and its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script (I did 300+ pre but I don't have a bonus frame for +jump command, so its possible only with program or some lucky fps bug) :/



CS script ? Ok , now I know why I couldn't made a JB script just with a little .txt and a lot of "wait" :)

Yamakasi28/12/2008 01:55

post demo plz ichwill ;)
if you don't want it to get public i can join irc just ask .

Ryderc28/12/2008 02:37

Good idea, Post the Jumpbug Running :D

Grrr28/12/2008 11:18

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by tjubby
When you do a jb you'l loose all ur speed....


thats right.. and btw I already have created some JB scripts and I have over 30 demos with JBs with script + something like "MCJ running" but with jumpbugs and I already tested different stuff with jumpbugs , and I know how to create EJ#2 script but the bad fact is that I'm limited at "CS scripts" and its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script (I did 300+ pre but I don't have a bonus frame for +jump command, so its possible only with program or some lucky fps bug) :/



CS script ? Ok , now I know why I couldn't made a JB script just with a little .txt and a lot of "wait" :)


No, its possible to do a jumpbug script from a CS script, but its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script, and I can't explan u cuz its a little complicated +I promised to keep it private, so the answer u can get only from Numb (about that how it works).
and If I had some programming skillz I would have script/program for it already

pacMan mapper28/12/2008 13:12

:( pls more nice ideas pulsar

Originally posted by eMTi
the force is with me my very young padawan!

haha :D

Ryderc28/12/2008 14:05

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by tjubby
When you do a jb you'l loose all ur speed....


thats right.. and btw I already have created some JB scripts and I have over 30 demos with JBs with script + something like "MCJ running" but with jumpbugs and I already tested different stuff with jumpbugs , and I know how to create EJ#2 script but the bad fact is that I'm limited at "CS scripts" and its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script (I did 300+ pre but I don't have a bonus frame for +jump command, so its possible only with program or some lucky fps bug) :/



CS script ? Ok , now I know why I couldn't made a JB script just with a little .txt and a lot of "wait" :)


No, its possible to do a jumpbug script from a CS script, but its impossible to do a EJ#2 with CS script, and I can't explan u cuz its a little complicated +I promised to keep it private, so the answer u can get only from Numb (about that how it works).
and If I had some programming skillz I would have script/program for it already


No problem, my own script are not bad for the most part of tricksjump.
Just I think scripting with a program are more precise than scripting with just a lot of wait and +jump.
And I haven't programming skillz for scripting with program for the moment, but probably in the futur.... :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.