IchWill's Videos/Demos

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
05/01/2009 21:09
Page 1 of 2
P.V.A.B.-jello05/01/2009 21:09

Can someone please post some links cause I can't find them anywhere? Searching YouTube would work if Rammstein never existed. I'm really in search of the lj/cj/gstrafeing videos though.

Ryderc05/01/2009 21:22

Ichwill script <3

One day, I would take his throne :)

Grrr05/01/2009 21:27(edited 05/01/2009 21:30)

I haven't upload any videos at youtube, but some guys were making videos with some of my demos and they are saying that it wasn't me, I have only demos
in this thread http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?126340.0

Pulsar!06/01/2009 23:36

IMHO, IchWill should stop post his scripted demo for a publick.. +some warnings..

Cause his demos ruins a "spirit" of KZ..

P.S. nothing against IchWill, just don't like any illegals demos..

raver mapper07/01/2009 00:16

He never posted downloads without a request from someone from the community.

rhoiswar07/01/2009 00:35

Also they aren't really illegal since he plainly states they are scripted. It doesn't ruin kz, it only shows what is possible within the engine. I think it's interesting.

Ryderc07/01/2009 00:44

I think script can show the limit of the engine, this is not a problem if the script stay private.

And this dem can motivate people for testing new trickjump :)

Grrr07/01/2009 10:11(edited 07/01/2009 10:16)

Originally posted by Pulsar!
IMHO, IchWill should stop post his scripted demo for a publick.. +some warnings..

Cause his demos ruins a "spirit" of KZ..

P.S. nothing against IchWill, just don't like any illegals demos..


ok I'll stop, I just wanted to show some uber trickjumps ^^

BooLiSH07/01/2009 10:31

do not stop! make like 30 jumps w/e and make a little movie.. would like it^^

Om107/01/2009 14:38

Originally posted by BooLiSH
do not stop! make like 30 jumps w/e and make a little movie.. would like it^^

GREAT IDEA! gogo IchWill!

SeedD07/01/2009 14:50

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Also they aren't really illegal since he plainly states they are scripted. It doesn't ruin kz, it only shows what is possible within the engine. I think it's interesting.

+1

btw Ryderc, u won't get his throne xD

cheche07/01/2009 15:13(edited 07/01/2009 15:13)

Originally posted by Pulsar!
IMHO, IchWill should stop post his scripted demo for a publick.. +some warnings..

Cause his demos ruins a "spirit" of KZ..

P.S. nothing against IchWill, just don't like any illegals demos..


I agree with you but unfortunatly alot in here enjoy cheat-demos, apparently.

It doesn't make sense to me that you wan't test the limits with a script or even with slowmo-hack.

That's just testing the limits for cheats and nothing else. We won't be able to do half of the jumps with human hands anyway.

puppetz mapper07/01/2009 15:26(edited 07/01/2009 15:27)

Well, people wouldn't believe that like 265+ units was possible back in 2004, I believe. The scripts shows what is possible IN THEORY, you never know what people are capable of doing in the future.
About IchWill: I think it's nice that we have an "intentional cheater" - Don't get me wrong, he isn't trying to cheat against anyone. From my point of view it doesn't ruin the spirit of kz at all, it's just interesting at times.

cheche07/01/2009 15:31(edited 07/01/2009 15:32)

Originally posted by puppetz
Well, people wouldn't believe that like 265+ units was possible back in 2004, I believe. The scripts shows what is possible IN THEORY, you never know what people are capable of doing in the future.
About IchWill: I think it's nice that we have an "intentional cheater" - Don't get me wrong, he isn't trying to cheat against anyone. From my point of view it doesn't ruin the spirit of kz at all, it's just interesting at times.


Well ye, it's a matter of opinion. Tbh, I would prefer not knowing that 260 LJ is possible rather than: "Well I did it with my script - so guys just go ahead and geek".

That's ruining the spirit, imo.

puppetz mapper07/01/2009 15:37

Yeah, I see your point cheche, but even if he does stuff with script, we don't know if it is possible with human hands. I guess this could take overhand if everyone jumped with slowmo hack/scripts to show what is possible. Like an actual majority of the community.
I like the unknown part of kz too, like new techniques come up all the time, and it evolves constantly, that's something other games cannot brag about. :P
I assume (and hope!) that only a very small percentage of this community is using cheats (secretly or not).

Grrr07/01/2009 16:03(edited 07/01/2009 16:12)

well, I was just scripting for fun, I love to pwn some uber TJs and it takes me about 5-20 min time to make a script for some TJ like these I showed, +I showed some "LJ limits" but u guys didn't liked that do you ?
I see now that KZing is actually geeking LJ blocks all day, and every1 forgot what is playing for fun. and why do u hate "cheaters" like me ? cuz I'm hiding my scripts? cuz I'm trying to add myself at LJ Records list? or just of the fact that I'm makeing u nobody of my cheats?
I never said something in thread like "how to do 250 block?" an answer like "get a script ; leave kz ; etc.." or in thread like "I did 250 block" answer: "hahahah I can do 234234 units with my script, u suck"
I guess u don't need my advices for helping u to make better LJs etc.. so go find them yourselfs. And the fact that many people hate Numb cuz he didn't told you what EJ#2 is, proves how much LJ geekers we have on XJ.. so the answer u can get only from some guy who isn't trying to do 250 block all day like the most of you, he will be some1 from the "few special people" on this website.

I guess if I start uploading some demos with "scripted WRs" on some maps the both sides would flame me (the WR map holders and the WR LJ holders).. so I understand you and I'll keep my demos private :)

P.S. nothing against anyone, just telling the truth

Ryderc07/01/2009 16:18

Well, scripting is just an hobby, and people are just interested by the possibility of the engine, not by the script.

And script stay private...

iLOL__-07/01/2009 17:21

Originally posted by IchWill
I guess if I start uploading some demos with "scripted WRs" on some maps the both sides would flame me (the WR map holders and the WR LJ holders).. so I understand you and I'll keep my demos private :)



I have to see this! pls :)

rhoiswar07/01/2009 17:43

Originally posted by cheche
Well ye, it's a matter of opinion. Tbh, I would prefer not knowing that 260 LJ is possible rather than: "Well I did it with my script - so guys just go ahead and geek".

That's ruining the spirit, imo.


i'd rather not know santa isn't real but you can't always get what you want :(

lawl

Om107/01/2009 17:45

Script is not a problem at all as long as the user dont try to make others belive it's "the real deal". That's why IchWill and Ryderc and all the other scripters should keep on impressing us by breaking the boundaries of the HL engine! :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.