IchWill's Videos/Demos

Started by P.V.A.B.-jello
05/01/2009 21:09
Page 2 of 2
cheche07/01/2009 19:02(edited 07/01/2009 19:11)

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by cheche
Well ye, it's a matter of opinion. Tbh, I would prefer not knowing that 260 LJ is possible rather than: "Well I did it with my script - so guys just go ahead and geek".

That's ruining the spirit, imo.


i'd rather not know santa isn't real but you can't always get what you want :(

lawl


How about taking my point of view with a bit of respect? Or is that too much to ask for around this childish forum.

See how PuppetZ's responded and then look at your post - and you will get what I mean.

But to answer your post- what has a man made of fiction to do with KZ?

My problem is not that I don't wan't to know the limits - my problem is that I don't wan't to know the limits based on a scripted cheat-demo.

Originally posted by IchWill
so I understand you and I'll keep my demos private :)

P.S. nothing against anyone, just telling the truth


That sounds about right if it was up to me, but since I'm a minority in here when it comes to cheat-demos - I respect that, so you can go ahead and make your cheat-movie for your fans :)

Don't take it personal - it's fine, we just don't agree.

SeedD07/01/2009 19:10

Yes, he cheats. BUT he doesn't lie about scripts, he gives demos only by request, he haven't submited WR demo with script, he just script for fun! We want to see the maximum of engine! Don't watch IchWill's demos if u don't want! We want to watch them so we will do that! And no, IchWill won't ruin KZ! And to script is not easy btw,

Ryderc07/01/2009 20:55

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by rhoiswar
Originally posted by cheche
Well ye, it's a matter of opinion. Tbh, I would prefer not knowing that 260 LJ is possible rather than: "Well I did it with my script - so guys just go ahead and geek".

That's ruining the spirit, imo.


i'd rather not know santa isn't real but you can't always get what you want :(

lawl


How about taking my point of view with a bit of respect? Or is that too much to ask for around this childish forum.

See how PuppetZ's responded and then look at your post - and you will get what I mean.

But to answer your post- what has a man made of fiction to do with KZ?

My problem is not that I don't wan't to know the limits - my problem is that I don't wan't to know the limits based on a scripted cheat-demo.

Originally posted by IchWill
so I understand you and I'll keep my demos private :)

P.S. nothing against anyone, just telling the truth


That sounds about right if it was up to me, but since I'm a minority in here when it comes to cheat-demos - I respect that, so you can go ahead and make your cheat-movie for your fans :)

Don't take it personal - it's fine, we just don't agree.


We can made script with 8 Straff you know, but in fact this is less impressive, but a human could be made the same.
But this is not interesting :(

Grrr07/01/2009 21:03

ye.. its not interesting to script trickjumps which are possible for human, but its possible to make them like "done by human"

Ryderc07/01/2009 21:08

Yes, but not with 30 straff :D

Maybe 9, not more.

Grrr07/01/2009 21:20(edited 07/01/2009 21:47)

Ryderc u remind Me while I was scripting some months ago :)

Ryderc07/01/2009 21:25(edited 08/01/2009 16:57)

Thanks :)

rhoiswar07/01/2009 23:32(edited 07/01/2009 23:33)

Originally posted by cheche
How about taking my point of view with a bit of respect? Or is that too much to ask for around this childish forum.

See how PuppetZ's responded and then look at your post - and you will get what I mean.

But to answer your post- what has a man made of fiction to do with KZ?

My problem is not that I don't wan't to know the limits - my problem is that I don't wan't to know the limits based on a scripted cheat-demo.


Here is my serious response to your post:

Not everyone wants to live in the dark and it is absurd to force your agenda on everyone else.

The simple solution is: if you don't want to see a cheated demo, don't fucking download it, or better yet ignore the thread completely.

Ryderc07/01/2009 23:50

This is maybe the better way, But in fact, we speak about script a lot since the ej#2, this is maybe boring for some people.

Sorry for you /:

cheche08/01/2009 07:24(edited 08/01/2009 08:16)

Originally posted by rhoiswar
How about taking my point of view with a bit of respect? Or is that too much to ask for around this childish forum.

See how PuppetZ's responded and then look at your post - and you will get what I mean.

But to answer your post- what has a man made of fiction to do with KZ?

My problem is not that I don't wan't to know the limits - my problem is that I don't wan't to know the limits based on a scripted cheat-demo.


Here is my serious response to your post:

Not everyone wants to live in the dark and it is absurd to force your agenda on everyone else.

The simple solution is: if you don't want to see a cheated demo, don't fucking download it, or better yet ignore the thread completely.


So your point is; that I'm "fucking" not allowed to say that I'm against publishing cheat-demos in a public forum?

Come on.. Get out of your little box.

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Not everyone wants to live in the dark and it is absurd to force your agenda on everyone else.

And start by quoting me instead of putting your words in my mouth, that's just weak. Being against cheat-demos/movies has nothing to do with living in the dark as far I know. And I would never try to force my agenda on anyone - that's not the type of person I am, Im just stating my opinion in a public forum.

But having you to understand that is maybe a bit too much to ask for.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #208/01/2009 14:21

Originally posted by puppetz
Well, people wouldn't believe that like 265+ units was possible back in 2004, I believe. The scripts shows what is possible IN THEORY, you never know what people are capable of doing in the future.
About IchWill: I think it's nice that we have an "intentional cheater" - Don't get me wrong, he isn't trying to cheat against anyone. From my point of view it doesn't ruin the spirit of kz at all, it's just interesting at times.


+1

Absolute agreement :P

rhoiswar08/01/2009 17:16

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by rhoiswar
How about taking my point of view with a bit of respect? Or is that too much to ask for around this childish forum.

See how PuppetZ's responded and then look at your post - and you will get what I mean.

But to answer your post- what has a man made of fiction to do with KZ?

My problem is not that I don't wan't to know the limits - my problem is that I don't wan't to know the limits based on a scripted cheat-demo.
Here is my serious response to your post:

Not everyone wants to live in the dark and it is absurd to force your agenda on everyone else.

The simple solution is: if you don't want to see a cheated demo, don't fucking download it, or better yet ignore the thread completely.


So your point is; that I'm "fucking" not allowed to say that I'm against publishing cheat-demos in a public forum?

Come on.. Get out of your little box.

Originally posted by rhoiswar
Not everyone wants to live in the dark and it is absurd to force your agenda on everyone else.

And start by quoting me instead of putting your words in my mouth, that's just weak. Being against cheat-demos/movies has nothing to do with living in the dark as far I know. And I would never try to force my agenda on anyone - that's not the type of person I am, Im just stating my opinion in a public forum.

But having you to understand that is maybe a bit too much to ask for.


Ok sorry, I did not mean to put words in your mouth. Yes, you are totally free to have your own opinions. Living in the dark is just a saying. It's like covering your ears and saying "I'm not hearing this, I'm not hearing this". If you don't want to know, don't watch the demos.

But seriously, don't insult my intelligence. That's just petty. And are you really chastising me for saying "fucking"? Come on now.

It's funny when people complain about the maturity level on a forum about a video game. Do you expect an abstract and a thesis for every post?

Ryderc08/01/2009 20:02

This is an useless conflict :(

rhoiswar08/01/2009 20:43

Yeah I'm done

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.