Demo of the year 2008

Started by soul v2.0 mapper
06/01/2009 19:32
Page 1 of 4
soul v2.0 mapper06/01/2009 19:32

kz_man_terablock[hard]_zhady_0401 tbf.

cheche06/01/2009 19:36(edited 08/01/2009 08:20)

Originally posted by soul|ftw
kz_man_terablock[hard]_zhady_0401 tbf.


That demo or kz_cellblock zhady 03:37, imo.

Both demos shocked me :S

Edit:

+
Originally posted by `ScraP
kz_ea_highblock zhady 02:42

+
Originally posted by omilo
kz_sandblock 05:37 by "Fur Q" > All, except demo of the year 2004 ( kz_nbs_greatwall ).

+
Originally posted by scary
Originally posted by Kraeft
brian's beating T3d on mountez
+
3waysx!!!


Oh yeah, that's right, that is definatly one of the coolest demos.


Xhenze!06/01/2009 19:52

kz_cellblock zhady 03:37

`ScraP Tournament #206/01/2009 19:56

kz_ea_highblock zhady 02:42

oTcHeTo06/01/2009 20:01

bkz_goldbhop kunqui
kz_kzse_dustbhop shnz
kz_kzse_dustbhop_h shnz

I'm a bhop lover -.- don't really like climb maps but I think kz_sandblock 2 flaip was really uber demo ?

Grrr06/01/2009 20:06

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
bkz_goldbhop kunqui
kz_kzse_dustbhop shnz
kz_kzse_dustbhop_h shnz

I'm a bhop lover -.- don't really like climb maps but I think kz_sandblock 2 flaip was really uber demo ?


+1, + kz_6fd_volcano Flibo 01:39

peak06/01/2009 21:12


I'm a bhop lover -.- don't really like climb maps but I think kz_sandblock 2 flaip was really uber demo ?


+2

the demo of the year 2008 = kz_sanblock 2 by flaip!

st@mbeto. mapper06/01/2009 21:16

kz_kzse_dustbhop by shNz ;)

akM06/01/2009 21:29

kz_cellblock zhady 03:37

and dustbhop shnz !

omilo06/01/2009 22:27

kz_sandblock 05:37 by "Fur Q" > All, except demo of the year 2004 ( kz_nbs_greatwall ).

soul v2.0 mapper06/01/2009 22:29

ah how could I forget greatwall in 2:58 and 3:0something and 3:0something and 3:1something and the other times made by omilo!

Pqst`06/01/2009 22:45

sandblock and cellblock are the best!

DiDo-Grecord holder06/01/2009 22:51(edited 07/01/2009 20:29)

kz_kzse_dustbhop and dustbhop_hard by shnz and vee_phgi_quarters by mgd :)

Trinitron06/01/2009 23:05

kz_42_amazon Supa 02:49 uber!

zyllEE06/01/2009 23:18

Originally posted by soul|ftw
kz_man_terablock[hard]_zhady_0401 tbf.


and bkz_dusttemple by zhady

NeMiQ2206/01/2009 23:20

FoF's xtremeblock

Pulsar!06/01/2009 23:32

5x253 by oTcHeTo.. really great..

lalevUl06/01/2009 23:40

so many, but I think I have to agree with peak on sandblock2 by flaip. Didnt expect that one coming for a long time!

rhoiswar07/01/2009 00:33

#1 supa - dimblock. i will be surprised if anyone beats this map

#2: kunqui's westblock. smashes brian and hel by 7 seconds after they fought for like 5 or 6 releases

SiMen.alex07/01/2009 00:38

rhoiswar.....
if u noticed the wr on dimblock is really.......
westblock beats brian by 7 seconds, okay i doubt kunqui can beat brian by even 2 seconds if he took the same path


kz_sanblock

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.