Edgebug Stats v1.1 by xPaw

Started by xPaw mapper
10/01/2009 14:13
Page 4 of 4
KoSoVaR^28/02/2009 12:15

this owns, can u make a jumpbug too xpaw ???????????

Egorichstep21/04/2009 17:21

yo man nice plugin :)

cC|Stewie!30/05/2009 12:56

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
fail Dload link =[

liverpool04/06/2009 14:34(edited 06/06/2009 15:32)

Do please jump bug stats.

(Sorry my english... Google Translate...)

liverpool06/06/2009 15:31(edited 06/06/2009 15:42)

Bug
map cg_brick
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zofxvq

episode01/08/2009 18:02

СУКА ЧЁ НЕ КАЧАЕТ"!!!!!1

blaq07/08/2009 18:57

Is it any way to measure how far from the edge you were? I want to know how far from the edge I were, if I failed an edgebug.

illusionZ09/10/2009 17:50

link doesent work

GhostBoy11/12/2009 21:32

tnx, u fuck-up my cfg. and delete all servers what i had.... -_-

eeK24/12/2009 19:38

Help someone ... i write in game /ebstats it writes
[XJ] Edge Bug Stats enabled. To disable, type /ebstats . Its ok. But when i jump and do EdgeBug nothing happens..No stats nothing..:s Would be awesome if someone say what i doing wrong :/

doktor25/12/2009 01:33

I'm curious why you have put this line in plugin_init :

register_forward(FM_PlayerPostThink, "fwdPlayerPostThink");

TlofT25/12/2009 03:45

eek maybe you aren't doing ebs? its worked pretty well for me. its a fun plugin too.

eeK25/12/2009 09:16

I've done few edgebugs nothing happend :p

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.