Bibo @ coldbhop v2?

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
14/01/2009 15:55
Page 1 of 2
DiDo-Grecord holder14/01/2009 15:55(edited 14/01/2009 15:56)

Well kzno_xtremeblock by hel wasn't accepted cauze there was a timerbug . Now I have a question why u steel keep Bibo's demo @ coldbhop v2 wich is with uber timerbug?!
I dont want to flame the people I just ask and I think its time to read some great answers !

Remote14/01/2009 16:27

Hel had a timer bug. He was slower than FoF.
Bibo had a timer bug too. Bibo was faster than Z0ck3rOO7.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

PepoMerca14/01/2009 16:37

so.. real time is 57?

zyllEE14/01/2009 16:43

Originally posted by Gamster
so.. real time is 57?


yes, sir

leggie14/01/2009 17:25

so why isn't it put as 57?

BooLiSH14/01/2009 17:42

'cause the timer shows 56

VertikO14/01/2009 17:48

well who cares if its 56?

zhady Tournament #214/01/2009 17:55

Almost all demos have timerbugs, esp maps longer than 5 minutes.

For example i was alone on xj server last night and finished in 7:40, but kz timer showed 7:35.

cheche14/01/2009 18:16(edited 14/01/2009 18:31)

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Well kzno_xtremeblock by hel wasn't accepted cauze there was a timerbug . Now I have a question why u steel keep Bibo's demo @ coldbhop v2 wich is with uber timerbug?!
I dont want to flame the people I just ask and I think its time to read some great answers !


I don't wan't flame you - but

Maybe because Bibo was much faster than Z0ck3rOO7? He did like two more skips, plus cj'ing the bhop lj, plus bhopping more on the kz part..

Plus, if you check FPS-death I am 100% positive(cant check now, Im at work) that Bibo's demo is faster in fps death as well.

And heL's demo didn't get accepted because his demo wasn't faster than FoF's slowmo demo. So there you got your answer..

Originally posted by leggie
so why isn't it put as 57?

Well, it should be.. Not just 57 but 57,xx whatever - thopa did create a thread about this. But it doesn't look like much action has been taken regarding this issue - atleast that how it looks on the outside.

$iw14/01/2009 18:36

Originally posted by VertikO
well who cares if its 56?


well, its harder to do 55? ;)

Pulsar!14/01/2009 18:51

Originally posted by cheche
And heL's demo didn't get accepted because his demo wasn't faster than FoF's slowmo demo. So there you got your answer..

WHAT?

c-walker`14/01/2009 19:43

big fat word, cheche.

ova14/01/2009 20:20

only people who acuse fof of slowmoing are insilio members . (fact)

Yamakasi14/01/2009 21:07

cuz the cs timer is slower than REAL timer .

qewi14/01/2009 21:43

I think its okay as it is, the maptimer counts more than the real timer but it's still being corrected if its actually slower :-) its perfect as it is!

r0fl14/01/2009 21:51

far from perfect..

Fliborecord holder Tournament #214/01/2009 21:57

Originally posted by r0fl
far from perfect..


Why is that? qewi is correct. If there's a "conflict" or anything with ingame timer, it's check'd in fps-death... Slower record is never the wr :| Only problem is, if you get the same ingame time but faster in fps-death, you don't get the record afaik.

StormZz14/01/2009 23:09

"Only" problem is obviously a HUGE problem ...

leggie14/01/2009 23:41

you cant say fof use's slowmo when you have NO proof

s1gh15/01/2009 00:28

This will never stop coming up until someone decides to do something about it...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.