Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

Started by pLaguE^
25/01/2009 00:58
Page 2 of 2
PaT26/01/2009 20:00

-link- Private server, no mods, no bots etc etc (only mh is legal there, hah :>), btw took 3 months that shit :/

loopah26/01/2009 23:02

Got a light sorc atm, 40k dmg... Level 86 :)

mdq27/01/2009 10:06

light sorcs are pvp only I love my fire sorc ^^ but cold sorcs are the best!

Hammer paladin roCkS^^

Godlajk27/01/2009 17:11

Hammer palas are for sure lame / Duel, you can't protect yourself against them as a melee.

I was playing back in the 1.08, where the bugs existed as farms! Damn man, i got t3h stuff there.. 4s Monarch 40/15 ED/IAS, 4s Arkain 40/15 ED/MD, Ith 6S 40/15 ED/MD, bugged wartraveler, Bugged gaze 2s, 40/15 ED/MD, Angelic rings / amu, some bugged gloves 8/8 ML/LL, 87% ED, 10% Crushing blow.

My baba owned from there once.. When all got gone, i stopped for a while and played again here in 2007, where i got crap only. :D

loopah27/01/2009 17:34(edited 27/01/2009 17:35)

lgiht sorcs aint pvp only...

merc, infinity (convivtion aura) eth bug forti and andy face...

Godlajk27/01/2009 17:45

Can you get a bugged forti, or do you mean it's bugged while wearing on merc? :)

Grrr27/01/2009 18:17

Originally posted by Godlajk
Can you get a bugged forti, or do you mean it's bugged while wearing on merc? :)


I think that he means that the forty cant loose his quality cuz of the merc, and its imp to destroy it.
Anyway.. I had a barbarian.. low lvl (94) with 2 griefs (40/400 and 40/390) enigma(LP 15/15 775).. 39 sc's 3 max 13+ life and I was pwning almost any1 except blockers and some godmoders :/

Ewoud27/01/2009 20:02

i have 2 keys, pm me for one :P first one wins!

Godlajk27/01/2009 20:51

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Godlajk
Can you get a bugged forti, or do you mean it's bugged while wearing on merc? :)


I think that he means that the forty cant loose his quality cuz of the merc, and its imp to destroy it.


Also what i ment. :)

But. Why 2 griefs? Why not Grief and then either Doom or BOTD?

loopah28/01/2009 17:56

ill upload a print screen later with my EQ :)

Grrr28/01/2009 19:47

Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Godlajk
Can you get a bugged forti, or do you mean it's bugged while wearing on merc? :)


I think that he means that the forty cant loose his quality cuz of the merc, and its imp to destroy it.


Also what i ment. :)

But. Why 2 griefs? Why not Grief and then either Doom or BOTD?


cuz when u cast WW barbarian hits with the 1st weapon.. then with the 2nd.. then again with the 1st.. etc.. and when I wear 2 griefs, some heroes cant handle even 1 WW (I killed hammer with 5.2k life with no block with 1 WhirlWind).. beast is useful vs sorc developed on mana cuz thanks to OW u do dmg directly on the life, and BOTD has the same effect (psn nova). Doom is useful sometimes vs some fighters like smiters or chargers etc.. or for killing creeps on normal :D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/01/2009 21:51

I played it a few months ago when I started again... I might still have my ITAMZ... Let me know if you want them :)

Godlajk29/01/2009 08:46

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Godlajk
Can you get a bugged forti, or do you mean it's bugged while wearing on merc? :)


I think that he means that the forty cant loose his quality cuz of the merc, and its imp to destroy it.


Also what i ment. :)

But. Why 2 griefs? Why not Grief and then either Doom or BOTD?


cuz when u cast WW barbarian hits with the 1st weapon.. then with the 2nd.. then again with the 1st.. etc.. and when I wear 2 griefs, some heroes cant handle even 1 WW (I killed hammer with 5.2k life with no block with 1 WhirlWind).. beast is useful vs sorc developed on mana cuz thanks to OW u do dmg directly on the life, and BOTD has the same effect (psn nova). Doom is useful sometimes vs some fighters like smiters or chargers etc.. or for killing creeps on normal :D


Lol ok. :)

pLaguE^05/02/2009 00:44

yo sry im late, but loopa wuts ur acc name ill add u

mines: pLaguE_89

loopah05/02/2009 06:52

But i play on realm: Europe

Anywho, accname: simmey

loopah16/02/2009 18:23

Here's some screenshots for fun :)

Am I in trouble or what ? :)

The diablo clone

Godlajk24/02/2009 10:02(edited 24/02/2009 10:27)

I've rebuilded my elder barb from 1.08 when the real heavy bugs existed, playing on USEAST with the elder wizardspike gloves and BIIIIG CHEATED white amulet existed.

I've builded him with Hero Editor and i remember the item correctly as they we're.. 11k dmg ww wearing 1h BB 1k+ dmg.

Screenshots in edit later:

EDIT:

Plz look at the difference, because i upgraded him with some newer stuff like fortitude instead of bugged Arkaines Valor, hoto instead of 3 bo weapon and gave him Torch and Annihilius.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4972/unavngivetmd7.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9913/unavngivet1ll8.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7099/unavngivet2fn4.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6862/unavngivet3ww9.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/600/unavngivet4hj1.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3419/unavngivet5si2.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2150/unavngivet6fd9.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7776/unavngivet7pb6.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6723/unavngivet8bx9.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9381/unavngivet9lb8.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3181/unavngivet10re7.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5094/unavngivet11gw4.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5323/unavngivet12se5.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7428/unavngivet13uz7.jpg

Fluxey24/02/2009 16:14

I play it, i rule at it :D Building Gozu Zealer atm, missing 3/20/20's ladder ofc

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.