Coolest nick?

Started by NiconeN
09/06/2006 09:56
Page 13 of 18
nobody^23/11/2010 21:46(edited 25/01/2012 23:34)

No particular order:
NobodY
KreedZ
PuppetZ
Count
stormZz
chriZzo
tjubby
omilo
faker
Fact or Fiction
aaapo
sambb
KNiFEAR
Juhmp
NiconeN
seaK
TryLi

denandrabolen08/12/2010 19:26

subwayz <3

Berkut Tournament #231/01/2011 15:52

Kreedz

FadeToBlack31/01/2011 22:33

Fact or Fiction - my fav @@ don't know why... sounds epic :D
koukouz - 2 reasons:
First, koukouz's abbreviation is kkz which is almost like kz, I love it :D
Second, kukuruz means corn in Bulgarian(also in Serbo-Croatic as Camel said :D)

Other nicknames I like are zhady, hel^_x, ShoCk and anyThING

c-walker`31/01/2011 23:00

Originally posted by kzuq`Adantoud
Kreedz

st@mbeto. mapper31/01/2011 23:11

zhady :)

pLaguE^31/01/2011 23:40

pLaguE^ pretty much wins

pizza^'s is nice too but nothing beats mine

candEE05/02/2011 16:49

Jonae, ToTally, ALLEWA!Z, ioNttu_-

kafds05/02/2011 20:02

I'm shocked to see that people don't consider my nick cool at all. Some of my close Steam friends have left me out of their relatively long lists! Even after long interrogations with my "dear friends" I could not find a proper explanation for this phenomenon.

Anyways... I think some of the coolest nicks are the following ones (not in any particular order):

26
sdfadsf
atatA
dDruf (because it's like 'dandruff', hehe)
6dAs.-
k3g
Heav3n
keijo itäpuu (its like 'Clint Eastwood' in Finnish, hehe)
[KOR]-Jump
eviL
jaika
c0ld
HeHopMaJleH^
Dsnts
4yDuk
go0dfell
mNq.
faiN
He B TeMy
3bRk
Clau_N
I7a6Jlo 3cko6ap

anaLchy05/02/2011 20:12

mine is the best "anaL"chy chy gives the worth softness. I mean like dog-doggy gy=chy. You can guess whats the deep meaning of my nick :D

Juice05/02/2011 20:56

Originally posted by kafds
Anyways... I think some of the coolest nicks are the following ones (not in any particular order):

PeTy3bl 6aPHayJI 4yDuK? ;)

kafds05/02/2011 21:15

Yes, and KJIy6Hu4Ka. But my list wasn't perfect. :-)

dx^06/02/2011 22:44

1.Dsnts
2.steelykx
3.FreeStyleR

PrEn1uMz06/02/2011 22:57

Originally posted by gangien
MC-sk8r

Krzywy07/02/2011 02:24

kryzwywywyw ps. Perfo, faiN, puppetZ

twistedVoid07/02/2011 08:44(edited 07/02/2011 08:46)

bambiq <=> bbq <=> Barbeque <=> nomnom

Godlajk07/02/2011 09:27

sv_aimbot 1

xdrive24/01/2012 16:41

1. candEE
2. KeltA
3. novice
4. w8-4me (wait for me, i used to play with this nickname)

dyna24/01/2012 18:14

XeqtR / dynamiteN =)

KooleN25/01/2012 00:31

strenx, [gt]gLm, tanGa, esilo, and Poburkah (cuz its funny)

Page 13 of 18

Please log in to post replies.