Coolest nick?

Started by NiconeN
09/06/2006 09:56
Page 14 of 18
WeMeRA25/01/2012 03:48

Originally posted by PrEn1uMz
Originally posted by gangien
MC-sk8r

DeeDFTW!!25/01/2012 10:54(edited 25/01/2012 11:00)

steelykx , pacMan and i also like eNj0i :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/01/2012 16:17

tarGet, loty, zhady

finzer25/01/2012 16:51(edited 25/01/2012 16:53)

sambb, JekkT, FikoN, Lesic, Finzer.

Puppey25/01/2012 18:11(edited 25/01/2012 18:11)

Adantoud, akkord, koukouz, flibo, s1gh.

actepukc^25/01/2012 18:33(edited 25/01/2012 18:34)

koukouz, OFFBEAT, shNz, juanch0x and I also like novice, 7D and CaBeZa.

evuly25/01/2012 18:38

ROFLJAAA, shNz, zhady, akM, ichirou, scream, marooned, peavey, akkord, 7D

I'm sure I could make the list longer.

propanelj record holder25/01/2012 19:00

fact or fiction for sure the coolest ;)

nikitich moviemaker26/01/2012 14:27

nikitich aka N1K1t1Ch^ ofc

spr1n mapper26/01/2012 17:42

Alts!cH

Juice26/01/2012 20:41

omilo jussuh akkord

Mehrshad3D26/01/2012 21:19

omilo brian chrizzo

hyilo

Mathzz29/01/2012 22:46(edited 29/01/2012 23:05)

Here are some of my favorite nicknames in kz scene. I might have forgotten some other nice nicknames, but these are the ones I remember at the moment. I'd also like to mention that I didn't choose these nicknames for their fame and skills in jumping, but the nicknames..

KreedZ
Fact or Fiction also known as FoF
shNz
HeL^_x
koukouz
KeltA
novice
OFFBEAT
Kafds
NAPZ
MepH
cypek
zhady
Infinity
protoN
Count
kunqui
Memories
Chasquido
akkord
brian
Dsnts
26
7D
BAEVERN
kayne
Freestyler
StormZz
fame
Playmate
akseon
round
cr0ucher
Nikitich
candEE
Torex
kabeN
Risible Ripple
omilo
chip
radon
SuPa
Stabilot
faker

. . . I will probably update the list if I find some more nice nicknames :-)




rnd.cL31/01/2012 03:41

Obviously mine :D.

Now seriously, Kreedz is the best one.

PiilsnEr13/03/2012 20:28

Nicla$$

Michael Collins13/03/2012 20:31

- Faker and brian ! :D

Hare 13/03/2012 20:51

OFC my nick

bHN^13/03/2012 21:32(edited 08/12/2012 15:52)

shNz, NAPZ, Chasquido, Memories, FreestyleR, KeltA, kayne and akseon

Harley13/03/2012 23:55

<- :D

I'd go for fact or fiction most likely

Page 14 of 18

Please log in to post replies.