Shadowman - The Movie [uTube Links ADDED]

Started by Bmxero
09/02/2009 15:25
Page 2 of 3
qewi10/02/2009 10:09

I liked it! Mostly old jumps and some hard jumps mixed with a few uberez jumps, seemed kinda weird when you obviously could do better =P but as i said, the movie was great and it had this 'exciting' feeling.

gen4y10/02/2009 12:40

I really like it some ez and old jump u definitely can do them with heavier weapons but still great.Nice job bmxero great edit !! :):)

cast0r^^10/02/2009 13:35

very nice shadow :)

remake10/02/2009 15:13

is it already on youtube? I have so slow dl speed atm, and i prefer to not dl it.

.c1Rca10/02/2009 15:34(edited 10/02/2009 15:35)

Originally posted by RemaKe
is it already on youtube? I have so slow dl speed atm, and i prefer to not dl it.


Yes the movie is out on youtube, here is the link =
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCRVtDFw_Mw
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i59Wh28HG6k&feature=channel

EDIT: Btw great movie, Really! Nice jumps and shiny editing!
Thanks!

WetDreams10/02/2009 18:16

15 min ... are you crazy ... it;s cool if you want to be final movie :D no more cs !

tomB10/02/2009 19:25

nice movie
gj shadowman and bmxero!

It was worth to download. I liked it.

Xavi Tournament #110/02/2009 20:20(edited 10/02/2009 20:20)

gj but...
music destroying my brain, all tracks is monotonous
70 % Jumps is old
40 % Jumps from Brian movie (1,2)
The size 850 mb it is not worth while imo

KNiFEAR10/02/2009 20:30

very nice shadowman, you've really improved. :D great movie, gj! :D

Chik3n10/02/2009 21:22

nice tricks, nice moviemaking
gj to shadowmand an bmxero :)
i love it

maximaLz11/02/2009 03:29

Don't flame me ppl. But this movie wasn't at my taste. IMO, half of the effects were good, and the other half was "bad" (still imo). The HLTV style in the "in eye" view wasn't AT ALL at my taste :\, and the music, for a KZ movie, I think it isn't the best :>.

Still nice tricks and jumps, and the edit skill is there anyway. I think I could give 6/10..
:>.

w411b4ng11/02/2009 03:44(edited 11/02/2009 03:44)

Gj, but too long!!!

PepoMerca11/02/2009 07:24

I just saw it.. and I just can say:

Editing: 10/10
Songs: 9/10
Jumps: 9/10

Awesome movie, gj shadow & bmxero

remake11/02/2009 07:39(edited 11/02/2009 07:39)

IMO it's too long. Music wasn't that good, some efects sux (looks like you didn't have good ideas for such a long movie). But good job, 5/10.

Ggs`12/02/2009 09:19

gj dude,nice tj collection

Inzeer12/02/2009 11:52

gj 9/10 !

NR|spr*12/02/2009 15:40

i liked the movie ... the editing was nice and the jumps ... but there were too many old jumps and too many jumps from other movies ... i <3 the songs ... but still .. it was just too long ... oh and yeah didn't get why you hade the same TJ in the movie twice but with diferent weapon ... first with para ot awp and then with knife ... didn't get it
But the movie is nice ... GJ

sAllow13/02/2009 23:22

Dude, you have skills! My favourite movie at the moment. GJ!

^PaJaRO04/03/2009 20:31

868 mg :/

4 hours :S

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.