Shadowman - The Movie [uTube Links ADDED]

Started by Bmxero
09/02/2009 15:25
Page 3 of 3
Supa05/03/2009 07:55

music 2/10
random jumps.. every one likes to do brian's tj on facility too

uffo.05/03/2009 20:46(edited 05/03/2009 20:46)

the best groundstrafer i have ever seen !
8/10

music

Grrr06/03/2009 14:42(edited 06/03/2009 14:42)

I saw many trickjumps like yours in brian's movies, but gj :D

gen4y06/03/2009 15:29(edited 06/03/2009 15:31)

I cant understand u guys.Why you judge a person for having the same jumps like in other movies thats so weird and stupid.There are many known tj-s that most players cant done most of them.If you dont like it save your comment for yourself.Brian's movies have one of the best/hard trick jumps in kz world.I appraise that Shadowman could do the same jumps like one of the best kz players.Congrats great movie!I'm gonna do a closer one with many "stolen" trick jumps cuz i dont have the time to search new tj-s on non-known maps :)

P.S I have terrible english..

Grrr06/03/2009 20:14(edited 07/03/2009 19:45)

I don't judge him.. I just watched brian's movies after his movie ^^

edit: I liked reverse bunnyhop longjumps, IMO they're rare in most movies

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.