zg_speed

Started by zengal mapper
11/03/2009 22:13
Page 1 of 3
zengal mapper11/03/2009 22:13(edited 11/03/2009 22:13)

I made this compact map for fun and thought to share it with you.

Plot: Evil doctor have drugged you and you wake up from a weird place full of bricks. You have one change to live and that change is to pass this brick hell.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8956/zgspeed0000.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3593/zgspeed0001.jpg
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3146/zgspeed0002.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9020/zgspeed0003.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9905/zgspeed0004.jpg

There's buttons to operate doors but also breakable glass is a second way to operate them. Some open when two buttons are pressed simultaneously under certain timelimit.

Have fun!

PS. My current record is 34 second, can you beat it? :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j81l6j

Mews.11/03/2009 23:17

Finally something original :D

aftermatch-_-11/03/2009 23:46

i've no idea how u did 34 sec

zengal mapper11/03/2009 23:52

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
i've no idea how u did 34 sec

I believe 30secs is possible with uber run. Many times I've been close to 32 secs but always screw up with the second ladder :D

Ratmen12/03/2009 02:35

original and fun, put some pro textures and submit as a custom

ChaosAD mapper12/03/2009 04:48

pretty funny :D, someone post a -35 segs demo plz

DiDo-Grecord holder12/03/2009 13:58

heh nice fun map I liked it :)

dasdsd12/03/2009 14:48

fun map :D
i did 30sec btw http://www.sendspace.com/file/pqda97

zengal mapper12/03/2009 15:20(edited 12/03/2009 15:20)

Good run :)

Here's my challenge :D

click

dasdsd12/03/2009 15:39(edited 12/03/2009 15:39)

well, i just did 28
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2chou

GL hf

zengal mapper12/03/2009 15:49

Originally posted by sokinow
well, i just did 28
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2chou

GL hf

I have a itch in my butt that 26 is possible.

Nice run. GJ! :)

dasdsd12/03/2009 15:51

i think 26 is impossible 27 is poss

xPaw mapper12/03/2009 16:58

nice map, you should continue it, and make it more longer :)

LeandroARG12/03/2009 17:21

i like, is nc


GJ :)

zengal mapper12/03/2009 18:31

Originally posted by xPaw
nice map, you should continue it, and make it more longer :)

I don't think I'm making it longer. It's nice as it is. Little compact map. Just the way I like it :D

benjabi12/03/2009 23:39

save this one, and make a copy and make that one longer.

saat#an's rom14/03/2009 15:42

haha funny map n.n nice 28 sec sokinow :P

go 26/27 sec :p

dasdsd14/03/2009 16:52

how do you get to the colt? :)

saat#an's rom14/03/2009 18:16

Originally posted by sokinow
how do you get to the colt? :)


/noclip

hehe, i dunno u.u

kafds07/12/2009 19:54

Give me a demo of -30 seconds, I can't understand how anyone could do under 30. GIMME DEMO NOW!

Updated download-link.

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.