zg_speed

Started by zengal mapper
11/03/2009 22:13
Page 2 of 3
Punk^07/12/2009 20:15(edited 07/12/2009 20:32)

lol.
edit:
What is your best time kafds?

Krzywy07/12/2009 20:57

kafds did 10 sec

DiDo-Grecord holder07/12/2009 21:06

nice kafds ur superdadbox!

Punk^07/12/2009 21:15

I can't get anything below 00.31 :(

NFS07/12/2009 21:35

demo thx of 10 sec ;D

kafds07/12/2009 22:11(edited 07/12/2009 22:12)

Okay now I know how 27 is possible. :-)

E: my best time is 29

Punk^08/12/2009 00:59

demo pleeeeeeaasseeee.

Krzywy08/12/2009 01:37

Originally posted by kafds
E: my best time is 29


nice joke kafds

Punk^08/12/2009 10:31

9 months ago the best time was 28, so 29 is surely possible.

$iw08/12/2009 16:45

I did 28.

Punk^08/12/2009 22:52

Originally posted by $iw
I did 28.

demo please :D I wanna see what I can improve.

$iw09/12/2009 15:58

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9s27qa

there you go.

kafds09/12/2009 17:18

26 is theoretically possible, but I don't think it will be done any time soon.

ERU?14/12/2009 22:46(edited 14/12/2009 22:47)

Nvm................

kREWAN14/12/2009 23:04

The ''use'' buttons dowsn't work for me on your download link kafds...

Dacca14/12/2009 23:14

http://www.failai.lt/8wflbhm5k5d6/zg_speed.rar.htm

ERU?15/12/2009 16:11

Originally posted by kREWAN
The ''use'' buttons dowsn't work for me on your download link kafds...



You do know you have to slash the "usebuttons" with ur knife and not use "E".
Btw, did 29 a few times. To slow for 28 for some reason.

ERU?15/12/2009 21:24

Originally posted by kafds
26 is theoretically possible, but I don't think it will be done any time soon.



Don't really know about that kafds. I have played the map pretty much now, and I've got 28 alot of times, 27 is definitely possible but don't know about 26.

kafds28/01/2010 01:30

Truly sad, that this wonderful, MARVELLOUS map did not get accepted to cosy-climbing because of the fact that its not really a climbing map, its sort of a weird run with a some wonderful tasks to solve. I would have personally loved to see this get accepted and see if some Chinese person manages to go under 20 seconds with my secret shortcut which actually doesn't exist.

Too bad... the only demos of this map will propably be posted around this thread.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP28/01/2010 02:13

Err, I can't tell if thats some weird kafds sarcasm but it's on cosy-climbing.

http://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php?id.727

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.