Big Hardware Survey

Started by faker mapper
21/03/2009 15:25
Sticky
Page 12 of 12
WeMeRA28/09/2014 19:36

deathadder mouse, razer lycosa keyboard, goliathus mousepad, siberia elite headset

-sysdata18/04/2018 18:32(edited 18/04/2018 18:33)

To the guy who said microsoft intellipoint 3.0 mouse , I used to be able to do 259 lj and 275 scj with that mouse back in the day, in 100aa of course though.
Pretty sure that mouse also had one of the best mousewheels.

GRAMMY05/02/2021 21:25(edited 05/02/2021 23:00)

Witch mouse are better for kz bhop and lj because i have a lot of new mice and old ones i would love to hear your verdict :) i have mx518 legendary g5 blue g402 g502 and g403 hero thanks for the help :)im old mirc irc player before that i played with gene dethclaw toffify as i think eight years have passed: -D: -D

ArvInD09/02/2021 15:39

@GRAMMY most of the pros use g402 and it seems to be the best mouse for kz/bhop. I personally use the G Pro which is also excellent for strafing but it suffers when it comes to bhop. The scroll isn't upto the mark for bhop.

zmokiE10/02/2021 17:47

@GRAMMY mx518 g500s g402

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #311/02/2021 01:28

Mouse: Hyperx Pulsfire Surge 750dpi 2.7

Mousepad: Steelseries qck+ pubg

keyboard: T-dagger bora blue switches

Fliborecord holder Tournament #211/02/2021 03:03

I can't believe I used to play with 8000 eDPI in 2009. Now I'm using:

Mouse: Glorious Model D with 1600 DPI and 1.0 sens

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 with Cherry MX Browns

Page 12 of 12

Please log in to post replies.