Big Hardware Survey

Started by faker mapper
21/03/2009 15:25
Sticky
Page 11 of 12
GRAMMY01/06/2012 12:13(edited 21/06/2012 10:21)

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 3.5G

Mousesettings: dpi 1800 / hz 500 / windows 6 / ingame sens 1.8

-noforcemspd -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms

no mousefix / no mouse driver

Mousepad: Razer Sphex

Keyboard: Logitech K200

FAME10/07/2012 17:23

Mouse: Logitech G400
Mouse pad: SteelSeries QcK
Keyboard: Logitech K100

superheroZ10/07/2012 19:36

Mouse: Logitech G500
Mouse pad: SteelSeries QcK+ limited edition fnatic
Keyboard: a4tech kl-7m

Phantometry10/07/2012 20:51

Mouse: Logitech g500/ A4tech x7
Mousesettings: DPI 3600 Windowssensitvity 1 / Ingame 1

Mousepad: SS QCK+ heavy / A4tech x7 gaming

Keyboard: Gemix kb-250
HS: SS siberia v2

propanelj record holder13/07/2012 11:47(edited 13/07/2012 13:23)

why not uppdate
Mouse: Razer Deathadder respawn
Mousesettings: DPI 1800, 1000Hz, Razer sens 4.5, Windows 6/11 ingame 1.5-2

Mouse2: Logitech G400
Mousesettings: DPI 800, 1000Hz

Mousefix: None.

Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Fnatic
Ace Tactical gaming

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder x4, Razer lycosa

juzu^01/09/2012 11:55

Mouse: MX518
Set: DPI 1800, 500Hz, Win 3/11, Ingame 2.3

wils01/09/2012 20:56

Mouse: Deathadder 3500dpi
Mousesettings: original windows, 1.5 ingame. Fixed something in razerdriver, and also run RInput with CS.
1000hz and 3500dpi.

Mousepad: 2x razer mantis.
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse(blue) from 2008. Wonder how many clicks ive done on this.

GRAMMY01/12/2012 22:07(edited 04/07/2013 11:08)

Mouse: Logitech G400
Mouse pad: SteelSeries QcK
Keyboard: Logitech K200

anker13/09/2013 04:14

MOUSE: G400s
400dpi ; Windows 6 ; Cs 5.3 ; 1000hz
Keyboard: a4tech
Mouse pad: SS 5L

D2B13/09/2013 04:28

mouse: g400/g500
sensitivity: windows 6 in game 3
keyboard: g510
mousepad: razer goliathus

Johnthunda13/09/2013 07:07

g500 max weight / 1200dpi / 1.2 ingame / 3 windows / 500 polling rate
Steelseries QCK+
LG e2241 60hz/1080p
generic dell kb

Nikita30/05/2014 01:24

Mouse: logitech g500s, razer deathadder, x7 a4tech-738k. Those are the ones I'm using mostly.

2 - 3 sens ingame, 800 - 5000 dpi depending on my mood.

Mousepad: steelseries QcK heavy.

Keyboard: roccat isku FX.

tIdAL_WaVE-iKz-30/05/2014 02:56

Mouse: Razer Deathadder all stock settings
Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+ SK edition, or QCK heavy
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate

ingame sens .75 - 1.1

slay3r Tournament #108/08/2014 11:17(edited 08/08/2014 11:18)

Mouse: Logitech g502
Settings: 1150 dpi, ingame 1.1, wind 6 and 1000hz
Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+
Keyboard: Gigabyte Force k3

sensa08/08/2014 14:15

Mouse: Logitech g9x, (no cover)
Settings: 1500 DPI, ingame 1.9, win - 6.
Mousepad: black
Keyboard: laptop

Nikita28/09/2014 16:43

This is gonna be though.

in-game sens 1 - 7
m_rawinput 1
m_filter 0 - 1 (change it often)

mx518 = 1800 dpi
steelseries ikari = 800 dpi
g500 = 450 - 5000 dpi
g500s = 450 - 7500 dpi
a4tech x7 750bk = 800 dpi
a4tech x7 738k = 800 - 2000 dpi
a4tech x7 705k = 800 - 1200 dpi (I think? Was a while ago I used it.)
g400 = 800 - 1500 dpi
g400s = 450 - 2000 dpi
deathadder = 450 dpi


Mousepad: steelseries QcK heavy
Keyboard: Roccat Isku FX
Tablet: wacom ctl-480 (I did 250 lj block with this :D) (full mapping)

Got some other no-name mouses that I use sometimes just for the lols but I never seriously use them.

Well basically I change from mouse to mouse every day, they feel nice for different things :-)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #128/09/2014 17:23

over 9000$ spent for bullshit.

finzer28/09/2014 17:26(edited 28/09/2014 17:26)

@nikita which mouse do you use when you browse your daily pornograhic chinese cartoons?
i'm also suprised you have only one mousepad, casual.

Nikita28/09/2014 18:26

Originally posted by finzer
@nikita which mouse do you use when you browse your daily pornograhic chinese cartoons?
i'm also suprised you have only one mousepad, casual.

I do have more mousepads but I've used this one for like 3 years now.

When I browse my hentai I always use the mouse I last used when in-game. So... all of them :-)

PU9makerrecord holder28/09/2014 19:12

Mouse:







Keyboard:







And just ordered this mousepad:








Settings:

DPI: 2000
Polling rate: 1000 hz
Sensitivity: 0.88
MouseFix: YES
-noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcespd

Page 11 of 12

Please log in to post replies.