Big Hardware Survey

Started by faker mapper
21/03/2009 15:25
Sticky
Page 10 of 12
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP31/07/2011 21:21(edited 31/07/2011 21:22)

keyboard: Logitech $5
mouse: Logitch G500
mousepad: fnatic TITAN
headphones: sennheiser HD450
sensitivity: 3.2 - 4, depends on my mood or the map.

Wikky15/09/2011 15:27

hey guys,is there anyone who breaks the WR with a G500?
I'm curious how you set your G500
dpi?
HZ?
m_filter 0 OR 1?
+jlook or not?

because I’m using the G500,but the map can not be completed even bkz_goldbhop
thx alot

sorry about my poor English

m4r1o07/10/2011 21:12(edited 07/10/2011 21:12)

Originally posted by Wikky
hey guys,is there anyone who breaks the WR with a G500?
I'm curious how you set your G500
dpi?
HZ?
m_filter 0 OR 1?
+jlook or not?

because I’m using the G500,but the map can not be completed even bkz_goldbhop


thx alot

sorry about my poor English



Guy it is not about mouse :) It is about personal skills.. Even with mouse for 2$ you can make WRs :) ... Just practise and you will increase your skill level :P

dollynho08/10/2011 23:41

MOUSE: logitech g500

SETTINGS: 2300 DPI + 1000HZ / WINDOWS SENS 5 / ACCELERATION 3 / ingame sens 1.4

MOUSEPAD: Steelseries QcK+ M

Keyboard: random by eMachines

trickster^10/10/2011 12:21

it's better without acceleration right? 'cause will always do the same movement regardless the speed that you move the mouse

I'm using a G500 too but I'm think it's not ok. If I put the settings of someone pro I'll stay with that config and accustom with that 'cause the 'pro guy' play with that.

Anyone understand? I tryin' my english

sk8er08/11/2011 13:37(edited 20/01/2012 06:14)

Mouse: Logitech G400

Settings: 450 DPI + 500Hz, Windowssensitvity 4 / Ingame 3.2

-noforcemparms -noforcemaccel

Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ NaVi

Keyboard: Q'senn GP-k8000U

Mouse: A4tech x7-755bk
Settings 1600/2000 dpi 1000hz / Windows sens 4/ Ingame 1.7 + all noforce commands
Mousepad: Desk
keyboard: a4tech x7-g100

GRAMMY25/12/2011 11:51(edited 11/02/2012 11:50)

Mouse: A4tech x7 XL-750BH
Settings 1600 dpi 500hz / Windows sens 5/ Ingame 1.5
-noforcemspd -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -freq 100 no mousefix
Mousepad: golden gaming XL
keyboard: old

boy6lue03/01/2012 19:23

Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu

Settings: 400 DPI, Windows sens 5/10, In-Game sens 3, -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd

Mousepad: Steelseries QcK+.

Keyboard: A4tech X7

Skizo_record holder04/01/2012 16:44

Is steelseries xai is good for kz? :S

FLasH ^^ mapper07/01/2012 07:17(edited 07/01/2012 07:17)

Keyboard : Genius 10$..
Mouse: Roccat Kova[+]
MousePad: Razer Mantis Control!
Headphones : I use speakers
sens 3.5 1600 dpi 1000hz sens in windows 7 + some accel options from Mouse software!

foma04/02/2012 00:01

Mouse: Logitech g500
Settings: 800 dpi,1000 hz,windows sens 2,in game sens 1.0.m_yaw 0.018,m_filter 1,+ CPLmousefix.

-noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -freq 75

Originally posted by m4r1o

Guy it is not about mouse :) It is about personal skills.. Even with mouse for 2$ you can make WRs :) ... Just practise and you will increase your skill level :P

You sure gotta have some skill to make achievements but how can you say like that about mouse when we're talking about game which is actually based on strafes and where scroll has to be somewhat called special... Just don't pull the wool over newcomers' eyes. Peace.

GRAMMY06/02/2012 18:05

tru

slay3r Tournament #106/02/2012 18:30

Mouse: g400 still :D

new settings: 3600DPI, Windows sens 3/10, In-Game sens 1.5 -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms -noforcemspd -gl -32bpp, no mouse fix

Mousepad: Razer Mantis Speed mat

Keyboard: acme

GRAMMY14/02/2012 13:21(edited 01/06/2012 12:11)

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 3.5G

Mousesettings: dpi 900 / hz default 1000 / windows default 6 / 6 ingame

-noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -freq 100

no mousefix

Mousepad: Razer Sphex

Keyboard: Logitech K200

brrounee15/03/2012 21:33

mouse: G500
Windows sens. 2, 500 DPI, sens. in cs - 5.29000, 1000HZ, -acc, -freq 75 -32bpp
mousepad: SS heavy
kayboard: Razer Lycosa

oTcHeTo03/05/2012 23:53

Originally posted by sooshka
bump, anyone knows what keyboard freestyl0r/heat/cr0oucher/otcheto used?

253-254-255/ 10x250 I think it was a really cheap logitech with hard keys
256- I'm not sure whether I was with the cheap keyboard or with the new one... the new one is razer lycosa I don't think that it really matters what your keyboard is

bHN^31/05/2012 00:37

Mouse: Logitech G500
Settings: 1800 DPI & 500 Hz, Win Sens 6 & Game 1 / -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel
Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Speed
Keyboard: random @mtek

WOOFix31/05/2012 01:06(edited 31/05/2012 01:07)

Mouse : Razer DeathAdder 3500
Settings : 3500 dpi & 1000Hz, Win Sens 7 & IG 2.3
Mousepad : Razer Goliathus Precision
Headphones : Plantronics Gamecom 367

Page 10 of 12

Please log in to post replies.