Pwnage *Quality / Colour Test* - (bug @ surf

Started by V0ncH...
05/04/2009 08:14
Page 2 of 2
V0ncH...09/04/2009 21:22

Originally posted by Spaniolu
watch this quality test please: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bla0e7

I used startmovie mov1 320
43mb/min
x264


Remember: more fps -> more smoothness -> more quality


thanks for the tip, but, the demo was a surf, and i only used 180 fps-.-

cuz it would probably take up too much space (never tested it though)

--and, i couldnt be bothered to wait like 10mins, for it to take 300fps, (as i said, the demo was too long) (in lj show / lj record, i use like 300fps)

V0ncH...09/04/2009 21:24

Originally posted by st0ka
Originally posted by Spaniolu
watch this quality test please: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bla0e7

I used startmovie mov1 320
43mb/min
x264


Remember: more fps -> more smoothness -> more quality

Ye also more playback issues and unrealistic look :D

Vonch the quality compared to your filesize was pretty good. Quality itself was good too but you have to fix your anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering in your graphic card settings. Set them to their maximum values or at least 8x for the anti-aliasing and 16x for the anisotropic filtering (think it was 8xS or something for nVidia video cards). The edges on the knife were choppy. These settings will fix the overall quality and will make the edges smoother. Enabling triple buffering might help as well.

P.S. Ehm Spanioulu all I got from your vid is black screen. :E


thanks st0ka for the settings, i will change them when i do movies :)

--thank you very much :)

Spaniolu09/04/2009 21:27

st0ka try to click on the middle of the movie when you are in your video player...

gen4y11/04/2009 12:33

What codec I need to open this file, I cant play it :E
The quality test I mean.




V0ncH...11/04/2009 22:47

Originally posted by gen4y
What codec I need to open this file, I cant play it :E
The quality test I mean.

Download the XviD Codec

search @ Google. + download FFDshow

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.