My brute thread

Started by Supa
07/04/2009 07:22
Page 3 of 5
akkord mapper13/04/2009 13:57

http://babymoses.mybrute.com/ :D

Vyrus13/04/2009 15:59(edited 13/04/2009 22:45)

This is the most retarded game I have ever tried.

My account here.

ajR`13/04/2009 19:20

Originally posted by Vyrus
This is the most retarded game I have ever tried.

My account here.


is mad cuz he can't win. :D

Vyrus13/04/2009 22:47

Originally posted by ▪•ajR•▪
Originally posted by Vyrus
This is the most retarded game I have ever tried.

My account here.


is mad cuz he can't win. :D

Ups failed at the link, corrected now. 8)

Victories: 6!

NumB14/04/2009 01:12(edited 14/04/2009 01:20)

Ok... Who of you n00bz registred so stupid brute name what is showing that you don't really like me? Common, don't be a coward - show yourself. Is that your best shot, mtf?

// edit:

Ow, and yes - only guys from xj are writing my nick with big 'B', so I have no doubts.

akM14/04/2009 02:37

gay game

S3eKeR-_-15/04/2009 20:18

http://sikarftw.mybrute.com/
ohi !

ajR`15/04/2009 21:18

don't use slowmo on this game too.

zyllEE15/04/2009 21:19

wordpad

S3eKeR-_-15/04/2009 21:43

Originally posted by ▪•ajR•▪
don't use slowmo on this game too.

it doesnt work :(

Supa16/04/2009 17:32

RAKU send me your script to get pupils and have them fightz :D

Tafatt17/04/2009 01:49(edited 17/04/2009 02:00)

I pwned soul|ftw's brute with a lvl 1 char :D http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5986/pwnedfoc.jpg

http://mr-anal-licker.mybrute.com/ The whip is a really imba weapon.

trb17/04/2009 09:41

for my virtual penis comparison i have to fight there too also if its senseless :D

http://dbodb1333.mybrute.com

soul v2.0 mapper17/04/2009 21:46

Tafatt *shakes fist*

I need a whip tbh, or the armour ability, or the piledriver ability, or a bear, or more pupils

http://aristillus.mybrute.com

Pqst`18/04/2009 10:07

http://eatmyballsoul.mybrute.com

zhady Tournament #218/04/2009 15:43

http://fordonskrattar.mybrute.com/

akkord mapper18/04/2009 16:33

http://vmvbmncv.mybrute.com
http://notthistime.mybrute.com/
http://jfghjfvncbnc.mybrute.com

im teh mass brute sex :D

loopah18/04/2009 19:55

Lol >.<

http://the.pozzi.mybrute.com

MickY^_X18/04/2009 20:17

http://unstoppeble.mybrute.com/

MickY^_X18/04/2009 20:29

and the other one ^^ http://we-wont-suck.mybrute.com

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.