My brute thread
COMMON .....i have only level 4 :(((
http://cretukz.mybrute.com
http://cretukz.mybrute.com
http://cretukz.mybrute.com
http://cretukz.mybrute.com
Try beating this.
http://janneeeeeeeeee.mybrute.com/
Didnt think so.
Originally posted by omiloTry beating this.
http://janneeeeeeeeee.mybrute.com/
Didnt think so.
I just owned you... again.. dawg
niconen band ;DDD http://niconen.mybrute.com/dojo (kreedz all stars) lolz :DDDDD
edit: ou,has forgotten about mine mega-warrior http://j66666666.mybrute.com
http://stormzznewb.mybrute.com/cellule -_-
http://cretukz.mybrute.com
http://baihuiwe.mybrute.com :)
I'm at Level 10
de7hisedge.mybrute.com
http://strunf.mybrute.com
LVL: 9
Weapons: 3
Best skill: Speed (12)
Animals: n/a
WOOOOT :D
I killed bear on my brute :D ! http://asdqwe34365.mybrute.com/fight/340106568
how the hell i can get exp with my pupils :[[[
http://dformation.mybrute.com
http://wemeraxd.mybrute.com/init
all my brutes :
http://poemimuhlyo.mybrute.com
http://aspectbreaker.mybrute.com
http://shoshoo1.mybrute.com
http://bmhunter.mybrute.com
http://runicpower.mybrute.com
http://bloodcraze.mybrute.com
my 2 brutes :D
http://dreamx.mybrute.com/
http://dreamx2.mybrute.com/
Originally posted by jаss0nhow the hell i can get exp with my pupils :[[[
not u but other people must be your pupils and u get 1 exp point when they get up level
http://3vilplace.mybrute.com/ plz make pupil :D
http://kemushiiiiii.mybrute.com/
http://nafigator.mybrute.com/dojo
i lol'd
Please log in to post replies.