Weaponspeeds

Started by maniac
24/06/2006 14:40
Page 3 of 4
sexiewasd11/08/2006 23:52

I know that why i switch to knife from usp in air is because i have scroll up as jump and scroll down as knife so i usally just hit mwheeldown when i bring my jumping finger back.

Mr.Eiht19/09/2006 23:25

How about the shield , but coverd?

madturtle20/09/2006 01:43

Gj dude :D

rinkon mapper03/10/2006 02:28(edited 26/07/2015 12:21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

fuzzerd03/10/2006 06:25

you can go faster then 260 units per second if you prestrafe so if you wanted to make scout 100 percent why not just make prestrafeing 100 percent

dEMolite mapper03/10/2006 06:39

right fuzz

NeMiQ2203/10/2006 12:02

but what is the maximal speed of prestrafe? :confused:

SirBenniMiles03/10/2006 12:22

mh imo its 276.01 prestrafe by Jann!k dunno if its right

fuzzerd04/10/2006 06:56

if I'm not mistaken sv_maxspeed is 320 so maybe 320 units/second should be 100%

acidburn04/10/2006 10:18

Sounds reasonable to me fuzzerd.

How can you ever reach 320 u/s? It's not the speed while you are falling, is it? I think that's much faster than that.

fuzzerd04/10/2006 12:46

I think the speed while falling is 2000 u/s... maybe that shuld be 100% then.

maniac04/10/2006 21:12

I think 2000 u/s while falling is wrong.
hmmm... wait some mins, I'll make a test map! =)

EDIT: I have tested it and damn fuzzerd, you are right! ^_^
[ Edited Wed Oct 04 2006, 09:48PM ]

fuzzerd04/10/2006 22:07

lol told you. its a server setting like sv_airspeed or something I can't remember.

soul v2.0 mapper04/10/2006 22:30

Maximum running speed is 278u/s
Maximum falling velocity is 2000u/s

btw, the running speed is with wallrubbing
[ Edited Wed Oct 04 2006, 10:30PM ]

Su:perazubi12/10/2006 13:08

can this be? Mp5 as fast as Knife?
I cannot belive this... (Sorry)

StoileN12/10/2006 13:55

Yes Mp5 is as fast as Knife.
Belive it or not :D

faker mapper12/10/2006 14:40

btw... shield is missing maniac :D

chronik18/10/2006 21:45

And the bullets? A Full MP5 is slower than a Empty MP5?
And with the other guns? Thanks.

faker mapper18/10/2006 21:53

No difference. The CS Physik engine is very bad you know... Make 0,0 difference if you got 25 or 0 bullets.

insen mapper18/10/2006 22:09

its also unbelieveable that u can run faster with a big scout then with a small knife :D

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.