new mouse :E?

Started by scimmy4cs
29/05/2009 14:38
Page 2 of 3
qewi30/05/2009 12:32

damn right youre annoying makin' this stupid threads dawg, play with the mouse you like best!

HeBTeMy30/05/2009 14:09(edited 30/05/2009 14:12)

qewi, he's just asking for some advices.

OT : Logitech G5, Logitech Mx518, Razer DeathAdder

usefuL30/05/2009 14:44

MX518 or DeathAdder.

DreamX^_x30/05/2009 15:58

deathadder or zeh new razer mamba but the mamba isnt so cheap

Stabilot30/05/2009 16:12

I got steelseries, buy it. "Ikari optical" I lost some skills with my razer mouse "diamond black 3g" and I bought it to try it, did 253-4 alot that day. And now've become better. But find your own mouse that fits your hand. That's what I did.

Mehz30/05/2009 18:54

I use steelseries Ikari (optical) and i love it :)

elITe^02/06/2009 17:55

I guess all these posts are enough for you to make a choice.

But my very first mouse was a Fujitsu Siemens one, very tiny mouse :D Uber small. It was maybe 8-9cm long and 5cm wide. Played with it for a few month until i realized that i needed a better mouse to get better. So after 2-3 month, i bought a Logitech MX510. I had it for 1½ years (i think) and i really loved it. After it broke down, i searched for a mx510 but by then they're already stopped seeling them. They made a better version, MX518. So my 2nd mouse was a Logitech MX518. I loved my 510 so i didn't want to change mouse. I don't think that they manufacture 510 anymore. Anyway, i'm on my 2nd 518 now and it's still doing great.

I'm using Logitech MX518 and a SteelSeries S&S mousepad.

Good luck :)

akM02/06/2009 19:31

deathadder <3

Yamakasi02/06/2009 20:59

buy the same mouse .

GreeNwOw~02/06/2009 22:33

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
IE 3.0 is ze best mouse on the planet.
And IE 1.1 comes second;]

totally agree with u (:

theL0w^02/06/2009 23:52

g5 for sure.

pp04/06/2009 16:09

had deathadder, got bored of it. tomorrow i'll try G5, hopefully i'd like it

Fliborecord holder Tournament #204/06/2009 21:53

G5 definitely isn't big. I've compared my hand with some of my mates and apparently I have quite small hands but it fits perfectly.

Never experienced any "flipping" or anything. A mouse won't die if you don't kill it...

r0fl06/06/2009 18:18(edited 06/06/2009 18:18)

how do you check what hz your mouse is at?

thanks

Ducu08/06/2009 18:00

Originally posted by waplet
I dont know but i have G5!

me too G5 <3

hoLy mapper08/06/2009 18:48

IME 3.0 S&S Edition.

niel08/06/2009 21:22

i have microsoft sidewinder, its a great mouse ;) like g9 or g5 ;)

stRunF10/06/2009 08:50

lachesis/deathadder // mx512

boom.dll10/06/2009 08:55

@ r0fl : google "mouserate checker" or smth like that :)

kunqui10/06/2009 15:36

buy mx518 or g5
i've mx310 :d

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.