new mouse :E?

Started by scimmy4cs
29/05/2009 14:38
Page 3 of 3
lagster mapper10/06/2009 16:17

geefive perfection.

teco15/06/2009 01:03

Hey, my G5 got broken(at last) and so I'm buying a new mouse. I've looked razer deathadder and razer mamba. Do you guys have any experience from those? If so, tell me every - and +.

faxity15/06/2009 02:33

i've been having a deathadder and to me there still are no problems :D perfect mouse

Funksta 15/06/2009 03:01

I did bought Lachesis few weeks ago and its perfect. I am suggesting it.

zyllEE15/06/2009 07:59

IE 3.0!!111

b.rabbit27/06/2009 16:30

lachesis

Yamakasi27/06/2009 18:04

I bought 2 razer and after 1month playing they both got a probleme on Wheel .
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-D66-00029-Wheel-Mouse-Optical/dp/B00006B7HB = best mouse ever.

GreeNwOw~27/06/2009 19:15

IE 3.0 ftw, i haz it

maximaLz28/06/2009 03:03

i bought a razer diamond back 3G 1 year and a half ago, but i agree with the silly one who told that razer are more for shooting than for jumping. Since I use low sensitivity, I sometime have to do large movements, and when I do, my mouse don't follow, and my screen is fucked up.. i think i'll try mx518, that seems to be a nice mouse :).

i dun advise you razer mouses if you except to jump far;D

SuliNJJa28/06/2009 17:08

logitech RX250 :D:D:D HZ~90 :D DPI 1000 :D :D nice mouse :D :D

kafds29/06/2009 01:47

I am using Logitech MX518 but I don't know if its very good - I had a feeling that MX518 was worse when I switched my good old trusty Intellimouse 1.0 to this one - ofcourse this is a gaming mouse with a good reputation, but I'm sure that its performance doesn't run close to what many others have to offer.

I have had ALOT (and when I say ALOT I mean ALOT ALOT) positive feedback of G5, but theres a negative side to it too; it seems to be "fragile", many have complained that it starts getting inaccurate over time. Flibo, however, hasn't smashed his own mouse yet, and he has had it for quite a while already.

I also think that Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 is a very solid choice, I would love to try it out, and it has had some positive feedback in this thread, such as GreeNwOw~ saying "IE 3.0 ftw, i haz it".

Intellimouse 3.0 has been accredited for its versatility in fragging as well as in kreedz - it seems to be a very good mouse for both shooting and jumping, yet DA (= Razer Deathadder) most likely is a more solid a choice for jumping.

kolobok29/06/2009 04:37

Logitech g3 and logitech g9 the best of logitech mousus =\

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.