mjuuh - Nuke Rampage

Started by w1zzrecord holder
08/06/2009 23:32
Page 2 of 3
kArhu09/06/2009 09:43(edited 09/06/2009 09:43)

atmosphere of the movie in the end was great, it feeld like mjuuh just would do those jumps again and again forever :P and same time it was kinda sad. combos were awesome and editing was nice =)

I saw you rising in the past in kzmaps.fi site with your awesome records, tbh i didint like u at the beginning cause of your skills what you got uberfast :D i was soo jealous, uber smooth strafes and a uber nice guy, wish u best mjuuh =)

Ggs`09/06/2009 10:05

bb mjuuh,dont forget me,my dear friend

dLx09/06/2009 10:31

omfg like k3g said nuke DIED after this movie
Sweet editing w1zz i really like'd it the colors were nice and a good atmosphere.
Sad mjuuh. :<

Inzeer09/06/2009 10:51

truly insane movie and jumps !

Dacca09/06/2009 11:03

Didn't like the editing because of ugly CT models Also, the first song was annoying and I felt sad after second song :) The jumps were insane!

Good luck, mjuuh!

kaynerecord holder09/06/2009 11:34

sick......

Nubby-_-09/06/2009 14:02

gl mjuuh , very nice movie some , insane combos

Avatar09/06/2009 17:38

really nice jumps like always, gj both!

PepoMerca09/06/2009 18:02

no man, xj will miss u :(. I hope u take some demos before u leave :).

by the way, im dlling the movie

capuT09/06/2009 19:10

Awesome, lol.

noddan09/06/2009 19:33

nice movie , cool edit w1zz.
but really , "farewell" movie from the kz scene ? come on ..

boom.dll09/06/2009 19:48

didnt like the editing at all :(
sry w1zz... u can do alot better...

jumps, oh well... nuke died

mjuuh09/06/2009 20:13

Originally posted by noddan
nice movie , cool edit w1zz.
but really , "farewell" movie from the kz scene ? come on ..


Actually, my plan wasn`t to make any "farewell" movie, I just love nuke so I have been recording those nuke demos since 2008. (many of those demos in the movie are from 2008) So when I decided to quit I thought that ill ask someone to make a little "goodbye" movie of those nuke jumps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad that my good friend w1zz was so nice that he made this movie for me. <3 You did awesome job with the edit and music fitted perfectly.
During the last song I really had a sad feeling about my quit from the kz :/

Thank you everyone for the good comments, I really appreciate them.

(maybe I will make some uber comeback with 50 wr`s someday, who knows... :D)

Over And Out,

mjuuh




s1z309/06/2009 20:38

<3 KUJUH

mjuuh gj man
finland must be over all. finland #1 go go flibo xd

st0ka09/06/2009 20:56

Originally posted by boom.dll
didnt like the editing at all :(
sry w1zz... u can do alot better...

jumps, oh well... nuke died

For a first movie it's really good imo. Jumps were insane but after all it's mjuuh performing them! :P Good luck with whatever you take up dude and let's hope you'll come back to beat sum asz.:D

SeedD09/06/2009 21:02

Originally posted by mjuuh
(maybe I will make some uber comeback with 50 wr`s someday, who knows... :D)

I will wait for that day! 1<3<37 mjuuh!

craigM09/06/2009 21:51

Sad to see you leave, Mjuuh. You were my favorite jumper, and I always enjored watching your WR movies.
Good luck in real life.

MaxteR09/06/2009 22:35

the strafes <3 song names? :)

w1zzrecord holder09/06/2009 22:39

1st song : Blue Stahli - The pure and the tainted
2nd : Jeff Beck - Suspension

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.