mjuuh - Nuke Rampage

Started by w1zzrecord holder
08/06/2009 23:32
Page 3 of 3
BAEVERN^09/06/2009 22:47

w1zz ure first movie ?
god damn ure good at moviemaking ffs :D really nice touch w1zz !
And some great jumps by mjuuh, loved the combos <3

JON'09/06/2009 23:48

n1 movie :)
we'll miss u mjuuh :/

Gerchuuuu10/06/2009 00:38

we'll miss you :(


R.I.P de_nuke

zyllEE10/06/2009 10:46

_C_ you mjuuuuh, we had sum rare great times together! ;)))))))

Nubby-_-10/06/2009 11:32

that's not w1zz first movie whatever

3732510/06/2009 12:30

You are one of the best,enjoy life and don't forget us.

Stabilot10/06/2009 13:24(edited 10/06/2009 13:25)

don't stop :D

kzno`Psycho24/06/2009 02:38

Gonna miss you mjuuh =(

I didn't really get to know you, but you seemed like a nice guy when we talked on steam and I had fun when we were playing :)

Hope you come back again one day my friend =)

Good luck in real life

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.